|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took turns plundering the wealthy citizens of Jerusalem?
2. What did the Roman soldiers do to the people fleeing Jerusalem?
(a) Redirected them to a refugee camp.
(b) Took them as slaves.
(c) Crucified them.
(d) Let them leave freely.
3. Who offered to cooperate with Vespasian against his own people?
4. Where did Antipas found Tiberias?
(a) Near the Sea of Galilee.
(b) Near Rome.
(c) Near Jerusalem.
(d) Near Vienne.
5. How long did Vespasian take to breach the wall of Flavius Josephus's city?
(a) 47 days.
(b) 39 days.
(c) 41 days.
(d) 48 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed to be the real heir of Herod?
2. What did the Jews do to make it seem like they didn't need water?
3. How long was Emperor Augustus in power?
4. When was Caesaria founded?
5. Which of Jerusalem's residents saw their houses ransacked for food?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)