|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Archelaus use to minimize hostilities?
(c) His large army.
2. Why did Archelaus go to Rome?
(a) To apologize to Nero.
(b) To surrender himself.
(c) To take over the Empire.
(d) To take over Herod's estate.
3. What made Jerusalem's wall collapse?
(b) John's tunnel.
(c) Roman's siege machines.
(d) Ramming it.
4. What did the people of Jerusalem want to do?
(a) Flee to the countryside.
(b) Kill themselves.
(c) Fight to the death.
5. Where was Archelaus banished to?
(c) Vienne in Gaul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offered to cooperate with Vespasian against his own people?
2. Whose son was John the bandit?
3. Why was Archelaus banished from his kingdom?
4. What happened to a child ,according to Flavius Josephus?
5. What did Flavius Josephus tell the people of the town to explain his fleeing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)