|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts of Galilee were assigned to Flavius Josephus?
2. Which of Jerusalem's residents saw their houses ransacked for food?
(b) Overweight residents.
3. What did Caesar convince Roman officials to dos in Section 3?
(a) Give to the Temple.
(b) Not slaughter the children.
(c) Not to kill Flavius Josephus
(d) Hear claims.
4. Where was Archelaus banished to?
(b) Vienne in Gaul.
5. What did the Romans display to the Jews in Jerusalem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took turns plundering the wealthy citizens of Jerusalem?
2. What did Titus claim on top of Antonia?
3. What did people do to avoid being robbed by bandits?
4. What did Flavius Josephus do each day with his toughest warriors?
5. What did the Roman soldiers do to the people fleeing Jerusalem?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)