|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Simon and John realize would happen if the Romans entered the Sanctuary?
(a) The food supply would be compromized.
(b) The Jews would bury the Romans.
(c) The Jew escape route would be lost.
(d) The Romans would win.
2. What gripped Jerusalem according to Flavius Josephus?
(b) The plague.
3. What did the people of Jerusalem want to do?
(a) Kill themselves.
(b) Fight to the death.
(c) Flee to the countryside.
4. What did Caesar convince Roman officials to dos in Section 3?
(a) Not to kill Flavius Josephus
(b) Give to the Temple.
(c) Not slaughter the children.
(d) Hear claims.
5. Whose son was John the bandit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Archelaus fear with the arrival of Passover?
2. Whose son was Aleazar, in Section 5?
3. What did Flavius Josephus decide to do?
4. What did the Roman soldiers do to the people fleeing Jerusalem?
5. Where was Vespasian hit by an arrow?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)