Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
2. In "Young Kumar," how does Colin feel about joining the army?
3. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
4. Why does the British woman in "An Evening at the Club" ignore Lady Chatterjee?
5. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
How does "The Jewel in the Crown" deal with shifts in time throughout the narrative? Why might they be handled this way? What is the effect on the message of the text?
Examine the theme of trust vs. distrust in this novel.
What commentary does the author provide on the role of the law and military in society?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)