Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
2. In "Young Kumar," how does Colin feel about joining the army?
3. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
4. Why does the British woman in "An Evening at the Club" ignore Lady Chatterjee?
5. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
Analyze the theme of education in this novel. Consider Miss Crane's work in education and Chillingborough, the British school.
What is the role of Parvati in this novel? Consider the sections where she appears along with how she is described.
What is the symbolism found within the artwork and other decor in this novel? What purpose does this serve?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)