Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
2. In "Young Kumar," how does Colin feel about joining the army?
3. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
4. Why does the British woman in "An Evening at the Club" ignore Lady Chatterjee?
5. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
Essay Topic 1
Explore the author's use of an unnamed narrator who also serves as a character in the text.
Essay Topic 2
What motivates the people behind Hari's arrest to frame and arrest him? How do these motivating factors compare to what motivates the characters who support Hari?
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of Parvati in this novel? Consider the sections where she appears along with how she is described.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)