|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To whom is the letter in "The Bibighar Gardens" addressed?
2. How did Hari's father die?
3. How does Chillianwallah Bagh compare to other Indian neighborhoods?
4. In "The Bibighar Gardens," how does Daphne describe the other young British people in India?
5. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What surprises Hari most when he returns to India in "Young Kumar"?
2. What does Merrick do when he visits the Sanctuary?
This section contains 899 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)