Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A river.
(c) A government building.
(d) A wall.
2. In "Young Kumar," how does Colin feel about joining the army?
(a) He admits he only did it to travel.
(b) He is proud of it.
(c) He admits he only did it to avoid going to jail.
(d) He is ashamed of joining.
3. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) Military men.
(c) Young businessmen.
(d) Aging professionals.
4. Why does the British woman in "An Evening at the Club" ignore Lady Chatterjee?
(a) She doesn't ignore Lady Chatterjee.
(b) She isn't allowed to speak to her.
(c) Lady Chatterjee is Indian.
(d) She doesn't see her.
5. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
(a) The church.
(c) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, how old was Hari when he was brought to England?
2. In "An Evening at the Club," why does Mr. Srinivasan say many Indian companies hire British?
3. What year is it in the beginning of "Civil and Military"?
4. Who joins Mr. Srinivasan, Lady Chatterjee, and the visitor at MacGregor House in "An Evening at the Club"?
5. What does Mr. Srinivasan do for a living?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)