1. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
Once a week.
2. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
World War II started.
3. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
She takes it off the wall.
4. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
5. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
This section contains 4,835 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)