Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Miss Crane
1. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
2. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
3. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
4. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
5. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
6. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
7. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
8. Where does Miss Crane teach?
9. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
10. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men...
This section contains 2,085 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)