|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
(a) She says Parvati is her ward.
(b) She says Parvati is her servant.
(c) She says Parvati is her great-niece.
(d) She says Parvati is her friend.
2. How is Reid's assignment changed in "Civil and Military"?
(a) He is transferred to China.
(b) He is given a desk job.
(c) He is made supervisor.
(d) He is given a more active role in World War II.
3. When does Daphne say she learned that Hari was arrested?
(a) Before going to the Sanctuary.
(b) Two months after her rape.
(c) After she visited the doctor.
(d) When she returned to MacGregor House.
4. Why does Daphne say Hari was upset when they met at Bibighar Gardens the night of her rape?
(a) He was destitute.
(b) His aunt had kicked him out.
(c) He had met someone new.
(d) He and she couldn't be together.
5. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
(a) She dresses like a nun.
(b) She is a nun.
(c) She has seven siblings.
(d) It is her real first name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in the beginning of "Civil and Military"?
2. In "Young Kumar," why does Hari shop in the English part of town?
3. Why does Daphne say she wrote to Hari after their last date?
4. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
5. Lady Chatterjee compares the "Sanctuary" to _____________.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)