|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hari when his father died?
2. Whom does Daphne Manners tell first after Robert proposes?
(a) Lady Chatterjee.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Robert's sister.
3. In "The Bibighar Gardens," what does Daphne say her rapists did to Hari?
(a) They tried to set his house on fire.
(b) They tied him up.
(c) They fired a gun at him.
(d) They beat him.
4. How does Hari feel upon first arriving in India in "Young Kumar"?
5. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) Aging professionals.
(c) Young businessmen.
(d) Military men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
2. After Gandhi is arrested, how do the schoolchildren get home?
3. How does Sister Ludmilla treat beggars?
4. "Miss Crane" is set in the __________.
5. How did Hari's father die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)