|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Hari often came to the Sanctuary?
(a) To visit Daphne.
(b) To volutneer.
(c) To hide from police.
(d) To thank her.
2. What does Mr. Chaudhuri do to make sure Miss Crane is safe when she drives from Kotari and Mayapore?
(a) He sends a police escort.
(b) He tunes up her car.
(c) He goes with her.
(d) He has someone drive ahead of her.
3. Why does the British woman in "An Evening at the Club" ignore Lady Chatterjee?
(a) Lady Chatterjee is Indian.
(b) She doesn't ignore Lady Chatterjee.
(c) She doesn't see her.
(d) She isn't allowed to speak to her.
4. In "MacGregor House," what is Daphne Manners's first letter to her family like?
(a) It introduces Robert.
(b) It expresses her desire to return home.
(c) It gives her impression of the place.
(d) It describes the neighbors.
5. Where does Miss Crane teach?
(a) Private universities.
(b) Catholic schools.
(c) Indian homes.
(d) Prostestant schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Young Kumar," how does the narrator describe Hari's education?
2. Why does Daphne realize other British people in India gossip about her?
3. In "Young Kumar," why does the narrator say Hari's father rarely saw him as a child?
4. How does Lady Chatterjee say she was treated when Daphne Manners came to stay with her?
5. Why does Rajendra Singh punch Hari in the face?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)