|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rajendra Singh punch Hari in the face?
(a) He thinks Hari was rude to his sister.
(b) He thinks Hari is resisting the police.
(c) He thinks Hari is robbing him.
(d) He thinks Hari is someone else.
2. In "Civil and Military," why does the army use banners?
(a) To surrender.
(b) To tell people to leave.
(c) To send secret messages.
(d) To find each other during battles.
3. Why is Gandhi arrested in "Miss Crane"?
(a) He breaks the assembly law.
(b) Congress votes against Britain.
(c) He votes in favor of Indians.
(d) He forms his own army.
4. What does Mr. Srinivasan do for a living?
5. Into how many sections is "Civil and Military" divided?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
2. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
3. When does Mr. Srinivasan say he first met Hari?
4. What year is it in the beginning of "Civil and Military"?
5. Where does Miss Crane teach?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)