|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
(a) She was just taking a vacation.
(b) She came with her employer.
(c) She was sent by the government.
(d) She was pregnant and had to leave home.
2. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
(b) Assistant teacher.
(d) Head teacher.
3. Into how many sections is "Civil and Military" divided?
4. How does Terry Grigson treat Lady Chatterjee when she arrives at the club in "An Evening at the Club"?
(a) He shakes her hand, but won't speak to her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He is kind to her.
(d) He is mean to her.
5. In "The Bibighar Gardens," why does Daphne say she went to the gardens the night she was raped?
(a) Someone dragged her there.
(b) She wanted to be alone.
(c) She thought Hari might be there.
(d) She found a letter telling her to go there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
2. After Sister Ludmilla took Hari to the Sanctuary, who does she say came looking for him?
3. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Merrick once told her to keep everyone on lock down at the Sanctuary?
4. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
5. What does Sister Ludmilla say about Hari on the night of Daphne's rape?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)