|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bibighar Gardens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sister Ludmilla," what does Sister Ludmilla say about the house at Bibighar Gardens?
(a) It was probably burned down for scandalous reasons.
(b) It was never burned down.
(c) It was never built.
(d) It was taken apart by bandits before the fire.
2. Who runs the "Sanctuary"?
(a) Miss Crane's sister.
(b) A nun.
(c) A nurse's assistant.
(d) A former teacher.
3. How does Sister Ludmilla support the Sanctuary?
(a) Profit from her medical office.
(b) Investments in the American stock market.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Money from her deceased husband.
4. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Yard work.
(b) Serve the queen.
(c) Offer gifts.
5. How does Lady Chatterjee know Daphne Manners?
(a) She is the lady's granddaughter.
(b) She is the niece of friends.
(c) She is a news reporter.
(d) She is a famous artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the visitor passages from Daphne's journal?
2. Where does Sister Ludmilla remember traveling with her mother?
3. What year is it when Hari sees Colin in India?
4. In "An Evening at the Club," what is Gymkhana Club said to represent?
5. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)