|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when Hari sees Colin in India?
2. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(b) Yard work.
(c) Serve the queen.
(d) Offer gifts.
3. Who authorizes the Indian infantry division in "Civil and Military"?
(a) The Indian army.
(b) The Royal army.
(c) The British army.
(d) The United States army.
4. What does the Sanctuary become after several years in operation?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) A school.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A temp office.
5. Why does the visitor contact Robin White in "Civil and Military"?
(a) To discuss the war.
(b) To find out where Daphne is.
(c) To ask him about Hari.
(d) To show him Reid's memoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reid first suggest to Robin White in "Civil and Military"?
2. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
3. In "Civil and Military," why does the army use banners?
4. What does Sister Ludmilla say about Daphne's behavior after her rape?
5. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)