|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
(a) To see if she needed help.
(b) To gossip about their neighbors.
(c) To take her to work.
(d) To clean her house.
2. How does Terry Grigson treat Lady Chatterjee when she arrives at the club in "An Evening at the Club"?
(a) He is mean to her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He shakes her hand, but won't speak to her.
(d) He is kind to her.
3. In "Young Kumar," why does Hari believe he could succeed in India?
(a) His father's money.
(b) His accent.
(c) His family's connections.
(d) His education.
4. Why does the visitor contact Robin White in "Civil and Military"?
(a) To discuss the war.
(b) To show him Reid's memoir.
(c) To ask him about Hari.
(d) To find out where Daphne is.
5. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
(a) A private club.
(b) A church.
(c) The gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when Hari sees Colin in India?
2. In "Civil and Military," why does Reid return to Rawalpindi?
3. When Sister Ludmilla is interviewed, what does she first talk about?
4. What makes Hari's father's relationship with Shalini special?
5. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)