|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into how many sections is "Civil and Military" divided?
2. Why does Robin White no longer go to Gymkhana Club?
(a) He has been sick.
(b) British rule has ended.
(c) He was kicked out.
(d) He can no longer afford membership.
3. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Merrick once told her to keep everyone on lock down at the Sanctuary?
(a) He was preparing for a flood.
(b) He was looking for someone specific.
(c) He needed to get a head count.
(d) He had news of a bomb threat.
4. When Sister Ludmilla is interviewed, what does she first talk about?
(a) The Sanctuary.
(b) Her childhood.
(d) Her brothers.
5. How did Hari's father die?
(a) He committed suicide.
(c) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chillianwallah Bagh compare to other Indian neighborhoods?
2. How does Terry Grigson treat Lady Chatterjee when she arrives at the club in "An Evening at the Club"?
3. Why is Mr. Srinivasan described as being a non-military Indian?
4. Whom does Daphne Manners tell first after Robert proposes?
5. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)