|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reid first hears of Daphne's rape, whom does he blame?
(b) Hari's friends.
(c) He says Daphne is lying.
(d) The rioting groups of men.
2. What does Sister Ludmilla do for a living?
3. How does Mr. Chaudhuri die?
(a) A stray bullet.
(b) A car accident.
(c) He is beaten to death.
(d) He poisons himself.
4. Why is Mr. Srinivasan described as being a non-military Indian?
(a) He recently left the military.
(b) The other Indians with him are in the military.
(c) He was denied entry to the military.
(d) He dresses like he is in the military.
5. Why does Lady Chatterjee say she avoided talking about the "Sanctuary" with Robert?
(a) It was for women only.
(b) He disapproved of it.
(c) He didn't understand it.
(d) Daphne asked her to keep it secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sister Ludmilla treat beggars?
2. According to Sister Ludmilla, what did she call Hari when Merrick came to visit?
3. What does Reid first suggest to Robin White in "Civil and Military"?
4. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
5. What does Sister Ludmilla say about Daphne's behavior after her rape?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)