|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Kumar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say Hari's father gained his wealth?
(a) The United States.
2. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
(a) She says Parvati is her ward.
(b) She says Parvati is her great-niece.
(c) She says Parvati is her friend.
(d) She says Parvati is her servant.
3. In "Sister Ludmilla," why does Hari agree to go to the police station?
(a) To participate in a line up.
(b) To make a statement.
(c) To hear his rights.
(d) To take a lie detector test.
4. What does Sister Ludmilla do every Wednesday?
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Cashes a check.
(d) Hires new employees.
5. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
(a) His aunt.
(b) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hari feel upon first arriving in India in "Young Kumar"?
2. What does Lady Chatterjee say about Gymkhana Club in the years past?
3. Why does Miss Crane's servant warn her about going out?
4. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
5. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)