|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Kumar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rajendra Singh punch Hari in the face?
(a) He thinks Hari was rude to his sister.
(b) He thinks Hari is robbing him.
(c) He thinks Hari is resisting the police.
(d) He thinks Hari is someone else.
2. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
(a) A takeover of public buildings.
(b) Their poverty.
(d) A lack of education.
3. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Merrick once told her to keep everyone on lock down at the Sanctuary?
(a) He needed to get a head count.
(b) He was looking for someone specific.
(c) He was preparing for a flood.
(d) He had news of a bomb threat.
4. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say several Indians were arrested?
(b) A vote in Congress.
(c) The election of a new president.
(d) A crime spree.
5. How does Miss Crane die?
(b) In a natural disaster.
(d) A looter's attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
2. In "MacGregor House," how does Daphne Manners try to make friends?
3. What does Miss Crane suffer from while driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
4. What does Mr. Chaudhuri do to make sure Miss Crane is safe when she drives from Kotari and Mayapore?
5. Who finds Mr. Chaudhuri body after he dies?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)