|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Kumar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Young Kumar," what does the narrator claim Hari learned after his father's death?
(a) His grandparents lived in India.
(b) His mother could still be alive.
(c) They were broke.
(d) His father was a criminal.
2. In "Young Kumar," why does Hari believe he could succeed in India?
(a) His education.
(b) His family's connections.
(c) His accent.
(d) His father's money.
3. "Miss Crane" is set in the __________.
4. According to the narrator, how old was Hari when he was brought to England?
5. What is the defining feature of Bibighar Gardens?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The stone path.
(c) The guest house.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin White no longer go to Gymkhana Club?
2. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
3. In "An Evening at the Club," what jobs do most of the British hold in the area?
4. How does Lady Chatterjee know Daphne Manners?
5. What does Sister Ludmilla say she thought of Hari when she first met him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)