|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
(a) The gardens.
(b) A church.
(c) A private club.
2. What does Lady Chatterjee say her first impression of Miss Crane was?
(a) She was distrustful of her education.
(b) She liked her very much.
(c) She thought she was pretty.
(d) She disliked her.
3. What does Mr. Chaudhuri do to make sure Miss Crane is safe when she drives from Kotari and Mayapore?
(a) He sends a police escort.
(b) He tunes up her car.
(c) He has someone drive ahead of her.
(d) He goes with her.
4. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
(a) A retired cop.
(b) A boy.
(c) An American body guard.
(d) Her brother.
5. In "Sister Ludmilla," what does Sister Ludmilla say about the house at Bibighar Gardens?
(a) It was taken apart by bandits before the fire.
(b) It was never burned down.
(c) It was probably burned down for scandalous reasons.
(d) It was never built.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Crane distrust Mr. Chaudhuri as a teacher?
2. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
3. Why does Sister Ludmilla say she didn't know Hari's name when she first met him?
4. Where does Sister Ludmilla remember traveling with her mother?
5. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)