|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Hari often came to the Sanctuary?
(a) To hide from police.
(b) To volutneer.
(c) To thank her.
(d) To visit Daphne.
2. After Gandhi is arrested, how do the schoolchildren get home?
(a) Miss Crane drives them home herself.
(b) Miss Crane pays a bus driver to take them home.
(c) They walk home.
(d) They spend the night at school instead of going home.
3. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
(a) A retired cop.
(b) A boy.
(c) An American body guard.
(d) Her brother.
4. What does Sister Ludmilla say she thought of Hari when she first met him?
(a) He was dead.
(b) He was mean.
(c) He was ignorant.
(d) He was rich.
5. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
(a) She ran out of money.
(b) She fought with the Indian women.
(c) The British forbade her to continue doing so.
(d) World War II started.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sister Ludmilla is interviewed, what does she first talk about?
2. Who does Robert work for?
3. According to Sister Ludmilla, what did she call Hari when Merrick came to visit?
4. Why does Miss Crane dislike Mr. Chaudhuri?
5. Why does Sister Ludmilla say she didn't know Hari's name when she first met him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)