|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
(a) Broken glass near the window.
(b) Holes in the floor.
(c) Unread mail on the table.
(d) Dark spots on her walls.
2. How does Sister Ludmilla support the Sanctuary?
(a) No one knows.
(b) Profit from her medical office.
(c) Money from her deceased husband.
(d) Investments in the American stock market.
3. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
(a) Assistant teacher.
(c) Head teacher.
4. After Sister Ludmilla took Hari to the Sanctuary, who does she say came looking for him?
(a) Miss Crane.
(b) A private investigator.
5. What does Miss Crane suffer from while driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
(b) A stabbing.
(c) A flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Chatterjee say she was treated when Daphne Manners came to stay with her?
2. What type of accent does Sister Ludmilla have?
3. Who runs the "Sanctuary"?
4. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
5. Why does Lady Chatterjee say she avoided talking about the "Sanctuary" with Robert?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)