|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do British people feel about Lady Chatterjee's title in "MacGregor House"?
(a) They are proud.
(b) They are jealous.
(c) They think it is a fake title.
(d) They don't care.
2. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once every two weeks.
3. What does Miss Crane suffer from while driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
(c) A stabbing.
(d) A flu.
4. Why does Miss Crane distrust Mr. Chaudhuri as a teacher?
(a) He is undereducated.
(b) He misses a lot of work days.
(c) He seems to dislike children.
(d) He is too well educated.
5. What does Miss Crane do at the end of "Miss Crane"?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Sells her car.
(c) Packs up a picture.
(d) Leaves the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of accent does Sister Ludmilla have?
2. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
3. Who runs the "Sanctuary"?
4. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
5. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)