|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
(a) Head teacher.
(b) Assistant teacher.
2. Who finds Mr. Chaudhuri body after he dies?
(b) His daughter.
(c) An Indian child.
(d) Miss Crane.
3. Why does Lady Chatterjee say the head nurse at the hospital was surprised to see her visiting Miss Crane?
(a) She had been fighting with Miss Crane.
(b) It was against the rules.
(c) It was after hours.
(d) Miss Crane requested no visitors.
4. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Merrick once told her to keep everyone on lock down at the Sanctuary?
(a) He was looking for someone specific.
(b) He needed to get a head count.
(c) He had news of a bomb threat.
(d) He was preparing for a flood.
5. According to Sister Ludmilla, what did she call Hari when Merrick came to visit?
(a) A drunk.
(b) A priest.
(c) A thief
(d) A rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister Ludmilla say she thought of Hari when she first met him?
2. How does Mr. Chaudhuri die?
3. What is the defining feature of Bibighar Gardens?
4. In "MacGregor House," what is Daphne Manners's first letter to her family like?
5. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)