|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
(a) She says Parvati is her servant.
(b) She says Parvati is her ward.
(c) She says Parvati is her friend.
(d) She says Parvati is her great-niece.
2. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
(a) To gossip about their neighbors.
(b) To see if she needed help.
(c) To clean her house.
(d) To take her to work.
3. How does Mr. Chaudhuri die?
(a) He poisons himself.
(b) He is beaten to death.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A stray bullet.
4. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
(c) Bible passages.
5. How does Sister Ludmilla treat beggars?
(a) She bakes them cakes and muffins.
(b) She gives them money.
(c) She ignores them.
(d) She takes them to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
2. What does the narrator say happened to the house at Bibighar Gardens?
3. What does Lady Chatterjee say her first impression of Miss Crane was?
4. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
5. When does Lady Chatterjee say Robert told her about his proposal to Daphne?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)