|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police try to stop Miss Crane from driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
(a) There may be looters.
(b) There is no place to stop inbetween.
(c) The road had been damaged.
(d) She is a poor driver.
2. In "MacGregor House," who visits Lady Chatterjee?
(a) A light-skinned Indian.
(b) A Scotsman.
(c) An Englishman.
(d) A Chinese man.
3. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say several Indians were arrested?
(a) A crime spree.
(b) The election of a new president.
(c) A vote in Congress.
4. Why does Lady Chatterjee say the head nurse at the hospital was surprised to see her visiting Miss Crane?
(a) She had been fighting with Miss Crane.
(b) It was against the rules.
(c) Miss Crane requested no visitors.
(d) It was after hours.
5. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) She gives it to a friend.
(b) She takes it off the wall.
(c) She burns it.
(d) She hangs it in her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister Ludmilla do every Wednesday?
2. Why does Miss Crane dislike Mr. Chaudhuri?
3. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
4. Why does Lady Chatterjee say she respected Miss Crane?
5. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)