|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He is undermining her work.
(b) He will stop the war.
(c) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
(d) He has always respected her.
2. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
(a) They may send her home.
(b) She values order in society.
(c) For her own safety.
(d) For the safety of the Indians.
3. What is the defining feature of Bibighar Gardens?
(a) The guest house.
(b) The stone path.
(c) The fountain.
(d) The wall.
4. When does Lady Chatterjee say Robert told her about his proposal to Daphne?
(a) Before they learn of her rape.
(b) He doesn't tell her, but Daphne does.
(c) He doesn't tell her, but Hari does.
(d) After they learn of her rape.
5. In "Miss Crane," what is The Indian Congress considering?
(a) Hiring only British workers.
(b) Forcing the British out.
(c) Passing laws to tax education.
(d) Firing female teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
2. Why does Miss Crane distrust Mr. Chaudhuri as a teacher?
3. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
4. What does Sister Ludmilla do every Wednesday?
5. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Merrick once told her to keep everyone on lock down at the Sanctuary?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)