|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sister Ludmilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ludmilla say Hari often came to the Sanctuary?
(a) To visit Daphne.
(b) To thank her.
(c) To volutneer.
(d) To hide from police.
2. Why does Miss Crane distrust Mr. Chaudhuri as a teacher?
(a) He seems to dislike children.
(b) He misses a lot of work days.
(c) He is too well educated.
(d) He is undereducated.
3. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
(a) To them they were going to hell.
(b) Let them into the school.
(c) Hit them with rocks.
(d) Told them to leave.
4. Whom does Daphne Manners tell first after Robert proposes?
(a) Lady Chatterjee.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Robert's sister.
5. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
(a) A boy.
(b) An American body guard.
(c) Her brother.
(d) A retired cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane do at the end of "Miss Crane"?
2. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
3. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
4. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
5. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)