|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through MacGregor House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
(a) Broken glass near the window.
(b) Dark spots on her walls.
(c) Holes in the floor.
(d) Unread mail on the table.
2. How does the Rajput class compare to others in India?
(a) It is high-ranking.
(b) It is middle-ranking.
(c) It is the lowest class.
(d) It is low-ranking.
3. Where did the builder of the MacGregor House gain his wealth?
(c) The United States.
4. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
(a) Head teacher.
(b) Assistant teacher.
5. Lady Chatterjee compares the "Sanctuary" to _____________.
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A library.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "MacGregor House," what is Daphne Manners's first letter to her family like?
2. Who finds Mr. Chaudhuri body after he dies?
3. In "MacGregor House," who visits Lady Chatterjee?
4. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
5. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)