|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through MacGregor House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gandhi is arrested, how do the schoolchildren get home?
(a) Miss Crane pays a bus driver to take them home.
(b) They walk home.
(c) They spend the night at school instead of going home.
(d) Miss Crane drives them home herself.
2. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
(a) A private club.
(b) The gardens.
(c) A church.
3. What does Lady Chatterjee say made her husband special?
(a) He spoke five languages.
(b) He died for his country.
(c) He let her make her own money.
(d) He was knighted.
4. Why does Miss Crane dislike Mr. Chaudhuri?
(a) His lack of professionalism.
(b) His rudeness to her.
(c) His cold behavior.
(d) His poverty.
5. Who runs the "Sanctuary"?
(a) A former teacher.
(b) A nun.
(c) Miss Crane's sister.
(d) A nurse's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane suffer from while driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
2. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
3. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
4. In "MacGregor House," why does Lady Chatterjee say she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
5. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)