|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Crane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
(a) A lack of education.
(b) A takeover of public buildings.
(d) Their poverty.
2. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Serve the queen.
(c) Offer gifts.
(d) Yard work.
3. How does Mr. Chaudhuri die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A stray bullet.
(c) He poisons himself.
(d) He is beaten to death.
4. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
(a) It is the capital city.
(b) It is his hometown.
(c) A crime will occur there later in the book.
(d) It is where Miss Crane lives.
5. What does Miss Crane do at the end of "Miss Crane"?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Leaves the hospital.
(c) Sells her car.
(d) Packs up a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
2. In "Miss Crane," what is The Indian Congress considering?
3. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
4. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
5. Why is Gandhi arrested in "Miss Crane"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)