|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Crane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
(a) The British forbade her to continue doing so.
(b) She ran out of money.
(c) She fought with the Indian women.
(d) World War II started.
2. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
(c) Bible passages.
3. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
(a) To them they were going to hell.
(b) Let them into the school.
(c) Told them to leave.
(d) Hit them with rocks.
4. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
(a) She was just taking a vacation.
(b) She was sent by the government.
(c) She was pregnant and had to leave home.
(d) She came with her employer.
5. Why is Gandhi arrested in "Miss Crane"?
(a) Congress votes against Britain.
(b) He forms his own army.
(c) He votes in favor of Indians.
(d) He breaks the assembly law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
2. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
3. Why does Miss Crane dislike Mr. Chaudhuri?
4. What does the narrator say the looters did to Miss Crane?
5. In "Miss Crane," why does the author mention The Bibighar Gardens?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)