|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Crane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He will stop the war.
(b) He has always respected her.
(c) He is undermining her work.
(d) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
2. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
(a) A lack of education.
(b) A takeover of public buildings.
(c) Their poverty.
3. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once every two weeks.
(d) Once a week.
4. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Serve the queen.
(c) Yard work.
(d) Offer gifts.
5. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Mr. Chaudhuri body after he dies?
2. What does Mr. Chaudhuri do to make sure Miss Crane is safe when she drives from Kotari and Mayapore?
3. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
4. How far is Kotari from Mayapore?
5. In "Miss Crane," what is The Indian Congress considering?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)