|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Crane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Miss Crane" is set in the __________.
2. Why is Gandhi arrested in "Miss Crane"?
(a) He breaks the assembly law.
(b) Congress votes against Britain.
(c) He forms his own army.
(d) He votes in favor of Indians.
3. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Offer gifts.
(b) Serve the queen.
(c) Yard work.
4. What does Miss Crane use the painting "The Jewel in the Crown" to teach?
(c) Bible passages.
5. Why do the police try to stop Miss Crane from driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
(a) The road had been damaged.
(b) There is no place to stop inbetween.
(c) She is a poor driver.
(d) There may be looters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane do at the end of "Miss Crane"?
2. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
3. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
4. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
5. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)