|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Miss Crane," what is The Indian Congress considering?
(a) Firing female teachers.
(b) Passing laws to tax education.
(c) Forcing the British out.
(d) Hiring only British workers.
2. "Miss Crane" is set in the __________.
3. Where does Sister Ludmilla remember traveling with her mother?
(b) The Americas.
4. What is Reid's first impression of White?
(a) He thinks too much.
(b) He doesn't know enough about war.
(c) He has little experience.
(d) He doesn't use logic.
5. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
2. Into how many sections is "Civil and Military" divided?
3. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
4. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
5. Where did the builder of the MacGregor House gain his wealth?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)