|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Civil and Military.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Chatterjee compares the "Sanctuary" to _____________.
(a) A hospital.
(b) A library.
(c) A school.
(d) An apartment building.
2. Why does Miss Crane's servant warn her about going out?
(a) He doesn't warn her.
(b) He wants to trick her.
(c) He wants to frighten her.
(d) He wants to protect her.
3. In "An Evening at the Club," what does the visitor recognize while driving to MacGregor House?
(a) A government building.
(b) A wall.
(c) A river.
(d) A cemetery.
4. In "Young Kumar," to whom does Hari give most of his earnings?
(a) The church.
(c) His aunt.
5. What does Lady Chatterjee say she saw when she visited Miss Crane after she was out of the hospital?
(a) Unread mail on the table.
(b) Dark spots on her walls.
(c) Holes in the floor.
(d) Broken glass near the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Mr. Srinivasan, Lady Chatterjee, and the visitor at MacGregor House in "An Evening at the Club"?
2. Why is Vidyasagar arrested?
3. How did Hari's father choose his wife?
4. Who does Robert work for?
5. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)