|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through MacGregor House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Crane teach?
(a) Prostestant schools.
(b) Indian homes.
(c) Catholic schools.
(d) Private universities.
2. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once every two weeks.
3. Why do the police try to stop Miss Crane from driving from Kotari to Mayapore?
(a) The road had been damaged.
(b) She is a poor driver.
(c) There is no place to stop inbetween.
(d) There may be looters.
4. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) She gives it to a friend.
(b) She takes it off the wall.
(c) She hangs it in her bedroom.
(d) She burns it.
5. Where does Lady Chatterjee say she visited Miss Crane in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Chatterjee know Daphne Manners?
2. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
3. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
4. Where does Lady Chatterjee say Daphne Manners went with Hari their first time in public?
5. What is Miss Crane said to have done to the men looting the town?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)