|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through MacGregor House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Rajput class compare to others in India?
(a) It is low-ranking.
(b) It is high-ranking.
(c) It is the lowest class.
(d) It is middle-ranking.
2. When does Lady Chatterjee say Robert told her about his proposal to Daphne?
(a) He doesn't tell her, but Hari does.
(b) Before they learn of her rape.
(c) He doesn't tell her, but Daphne does.
(d) After they learn of her rape.
3. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
(a) He didn't come to Lady Chatterjee's house.
(b) He was hiding from enemies.
(c) He was worried about political unrest.
(d) He heard of the rape.
4. In "MacGregor House," what is Daphne Manners's first letter to her family like?
(a) It expresses her desire to return home.
(b) It introduces Robert.
(c) It describes the neighbors.
(d) It gives her impression of the place.
5. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
(a) A private club.
(b) A church.
(d) The gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
2. Why does Lady Chatterjee say the head nurse at the hospital was surprised to see her visiting Miss Crane?
3. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
4. Why does Miss Crane distrust Mr. Chaudhuri as a teacher?
5. In "MacGregor House," who visits Lady Chatterjee?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)