|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through MacGregor House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
(b) He will stop the war.
(c) He has always respected her.
(d) He is undermining her work.
2. What does the narrator say the looters did to Miss Crane?
(a) They left her alone.
(b) They hit her.
(c) They stole from her classroom.
(d) They yelled at her.
3. Why does Miss Crane fear looters?
(a) For the safety of the Indians.
(b) They may send her home.
(c) For her own safety.
(d) She values order in society.
4. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Yard work.
(b) Serve the queen.
(c) Offer gifts.
5. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(a) Once every two weeks.
(b) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Crane do at the end of "Miss Crane"?
2. What does Lady Chatterjee say her first impression of Miss Crane was?
3. Who finds Mr. Chaudhuri body after he dies?
4. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
5. The crowds in Dibrapur protest because of ___________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)