|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evening at the Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ludmilla say she didn't know Hari's name when she first met him?
(a) They spoke different languages.
(b) He didn't have his wallet on him.
(c) Her hearing was poor.
(d) He wouldn't tell her.
2. How did Miss Crane end up in India?
(a) She came with her employer.
(b) She was just taking a vacation.
(c) She was sent by the government.
(d) She was pregnant and had to leave home.
3. What is the defining feature of Bibighar Gardens?
(a) The guest house.
(b) The fountain.
(c) The wall.
(d) The stone path.
4. How does Chillianwallah Bagh compare to other Indian neighborhoods?
(a) It is less comfortable than most.
(b) It is less dangerous than most.
(c) It is more comfortable than most.
(d) It is more dangerous than most.
5. How does Lady Chatterjee know Daphne Manners?
(a) She is a famous artist.
(b) She is the lady's granddaughter.
(c) She is a news reporter.
(d) She is the niece of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Srinivasan and Lady Chatterjee do after finishing dinner in "An Evening at the Club"?
2. Why is Gandhi arrested in "Miss Crane"?
3. In "An Evening at the Club," who is Hari said to be living with in India?
4. How does Sister Ludmilla support the Sanctuary?
5. What does the Sanctuary become after several years in operation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)