|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evening at the Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sister Ludmilla support the Sanctuary?
(a) No one knows.
(b) Money from her deceased husband.
(c) Profit from her medical office.
(d) Investments in the American stock market.
2. What does Mr. Chaudhuri do to make sure Miss Crane is safe when she drives from Kotari and Mayapore?
(a) He sends a police escort.
(b) He has someone drive ahead of her.
(c) He goes with her.
(d) He tunes up her car.
3. How far is Kotari from Mayapore?
(a) Approximately 10 miles.
(b) Approximately 200 miles.
(c) Approximately 25 miles.
(d) Approximately 70 miles.
4. In "MacGregor House," who visits Lady Chatterjee?
(a) An Englishman.
(b) A light-skinned Indian.
(c) A Chinese man.
(d) A Scotsman.
5. Where does Daphne Manners meet Robert?
(a) A church.
(c) The gardens.
(d) A private club.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of Daphne's rape, why does Lady Chatterjee say Robert came to her house?
2. How are the Indians who go to Gymkhana Club described?
3. Why does Lady Chatterjee say she avoided talking about the "Sanctuary" with Robert?
4. When does Lady Chatterjee say Robert told her about his proposal to Daphne?
5. After Sister Ludmilla took Hari to the Sanctuary, who does she say came looking for him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)