|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evening at the Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He has always respected her.
(b) He is undermining her work.
(c) He will stop the war.
(d) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
2. In "Miss Crane," how many teachers are at the Dibrapur school?
3. Why is Sister Ludmilla called "sister"?
(a) She has seven siblings.
(b) She dresses like a nun.
(c) She is a nun.
(d) It is her real first name.
4. How does Lady Chatterjee describe her relationship with Parvati?
(a) She says Parvati is her servant.
(b) She says Parvati is her great-niece.
(c) She says Parvati is her friend.
(d) She says Parvati is her ward.
5. Why does Sister Ludmilla say she didn't know Hari's name when she first met him?
(a) He wouldn't tell her.
(b) Her hearing was poor.
(c) They spoke different languages.
(d) He didn't have his wallet on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sister Ludmilla hire to protect her?
2. When does Lady Chatterjee say Robert told her about his proposal to Daphne?
3. What does Lady Chatterjee say made her husband special?
4. What position does Miss Crane hold at her school?
5. What does Sister Ludmilla say about Hari on the night of Daphne's rape?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)