1. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every two weeks.
2. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
(a) World War II started.
(b) She fought with the Indian women.
(c) She ran out of money.
(d) The British forbade her to continue doing so.
3. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) She takes it off the wall.
(b) She gives it to a friend.
(c) She burns it.
(d) She hangs it in her bedroom.
4. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He is undermining her work.
(b) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
(c) He will stop the war.
(d) He has always respected her.
5. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Yard work.
(c) Offer gifts.
(d) Serve the queen.
This section contains 4,835 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)