1. In "Miss Crane," how often did Miss Crane entertain Indian women at her home?
(b) Once every two weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
2. Why does Miss Crane stop entertaining Indian women at her home?
(a) The British forbade her to continue doing so.
(b) World War II started.
(c) She ran out of money.
(d) She fought with the Indian women.
3. What does Miss Crane do with the picture of Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) She hangs it in her bedroom.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She takes it off the wall.
(d) She gives it to a friend.
4. What does Miss Crane say about Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) He has always respected her.
(b) He will stop the war.
(c) He is inviting a Japanese invasion.
(d) He is undermining her work.
5. In the painting called "The Jewel in the Crown," what do the Indians do?
(a) Serve the queen.
(c) Yard work.
(d) Offer gifts.
This section contains 4,835 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)