Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Why He Came: Chapter 7, Message: A Sermon of Offense)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does Yancey say the Gospels assert that Jesus is?
2. What does Ivan Karamazov write?
3. According to Yancey, why are older black people happier than older white people?
4. When does Joseph bring his family to Israel?
5. How many laws do the Pharisees discover?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the Golden Rule?
This section contains 800 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)