|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bombshell does Jesus drop during the last supper?
(a) He has run out of money.
(b) Silence must be kept.
(c) There is no God.
(d) That one of the disciples will betray him.
2. What do 1st century Jews and modern evangelical Christians have in common?
(a) Both want a conquering hero as Messiah.
(b) Same determination to be right.
(c) They have nothing in common.
(d) Used the scriptures as a guide.
3. What leader beheads John the Baptist?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(b) Pontius PIlate.
4. What did the first Christians stake everything on?
(a) Paul's theology.
(b) A new religion.
(c) The Resurrection.
(d) Nothing, they were utterly lost.
5. What do modern Christians call the final week of Jesus?
(b) Walk to the cross.
(c) End Game.
(d) Holy Week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yancey learn from the kitten's death?
2. What changes politically with the death of Jesus?
3. What is unusual about the disease of leprosy?
4. Why does the leprosy patient cry when Dr. Brand greets him?
5. What does Yancey say is the message of Jesus's miracles?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)