|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that has applied the most layers of dirt and grime on Jesus?
(c) The church.
2. Why does Yancey like the concept of God's law?
(a) Law can be interpreted clearly.
(b) Law is solid ground.
(c) Love is too vague to live by.
(d) Under law, he knows where he ranks.
3. Did Jesus call himself a Messiah?
(b) We don't know.
(c) There are strongly divided opinions about this.
4. What does Yancey say about human preoccupation with the "end times"?
(a) The disciples were the last to think about the end times.
(b) Many ages and eras have believed the end was near.
(c) Now is the only time the concept of end times has appeared.
(d) Jesus never promises an end time.
5. In Jesus's, day what were the Jews looking for?
(a) The end time and a Messiah to save them.
(b) Military might.
(c) Scientific knowledge.
(d) Biblical narrative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peter and Judas have in common?
2. What do 1st century Jews and modern evangelical Christians have in common?
3. What is unusual about the disease of leprosy?
4. What does a leper in Jesus's time have to call out?
5. Where does Jesus leave his teaching and life's journey?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)