|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest give out to everyone at the Greek Orthodox Easter service?
(a) Greek Bibles.
(b) Memorial coins.
(c) Three eggs.
(d) An empty cross.
2. What miracle makes it into all four gospels?
(a) Healing the blind man.
(b) Feeding the crowd of 5000.
(c) Healing Jaipur's daughter.
(d) Raising Lazarus.
3. How are Roman citizens executed?
(c) Shot through the heart.
4. How does Jesus command Jairus's daughter to come back to life?
(a) "She is only asleep."
(b) "My child, get up!"
(c) "Rise, and be well!"
(d) "Satan, get behind thee."
5. What bombshell does Jesus drop during the last supper?
(a) Silence must be kept.
(b) There is no God.
(c) He has run out of money.
(d) That one of the disciples will betray him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yancey criticize about the church in Chapter 8?
2. How often is the Most Holy Place entered by the High Priest?
3. What does Yancey say about human preoccupation with the "end times"?
4. What temptation has the church faced since the time of Constantine?
5. What was torn in two when Jesus died on the cross?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)