|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What miracle is the last great "sign"?
(b) Raising Lazarus.
(d) Holy Spirit.
2. What does Jesus say when Pilate asks him if he is the King of the Jews?
(a) "My kingdom has come, prepare to be dismissed."
(b) "With God's help, I will be."
(c) "I am, so step aside and let me rule."
(d) "My kingdom is not of this world."
3. Who killed the kitten?
(c) Pugs, the Boston Terrier.
(d) Wild foxes.
4. Where was George Buttrick serving as chaplain?
(a) White House.
(b) Leper colony.
(d) U.S. Army.
5. Who writes the poem that opens Chapter 12?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) King David.
(c) Robert Byrns.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
6. What does a leper in Jesus's time have to call out?
(d) "Make way!"
7. Why has the name Judas died out?
(a) Sounds like a girl's name.
(b) Reminds people of money lending.
(c) Too close to "Jesus."
(d) He was a notorious traitor.
8. What does Yancey say the epicenter of the disciples belief is?
(b) Miracles of healing.
(c) Jesus's birth.
(d) Jesus's teaching.
9. Where does Jesus leave his teaching and life's journey?
(a) On many stone tablets found in caves in 1947.
(b) In song and verse.
(c) In human beings.
(d) In a book that is now lost.
10. What does the priest give out to everyone at the Greek Orthodox Easter service?
(a) An empty cross.
(b) Memorial coins.
(c) Greek Bibles.
(d) Three eggs.
11. What does Surgeon General Koop say the new leprosy is?
(a) Toxic elements.
(c) Mental illness.
12. What does a Pharisee do according to Greg, in Chapter 8?
(a) Ruins heaven.
(b) Follows God's law.
(c) Makes up rules.
(d) Looks down on other people.
13. What leader beheads John the Baptist?
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Pontius PIlate.
14. What does "Deus Absconditus" mean?
(a) Where is God now?
(b) God Absolutely.
(c) Deity Neigh.
(d) Absence of Deus.
15. What is Zacchaeus's profession?
(b) Tax collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peter and Judas have in common?
2. What did Constantine do that changed Christianity forever?
3. What does Christos/Christ mean in Hebrew?
4. How long is Jesus with the disciples between the Resurrection and Ascension?
5. What does Mother Teresa try to provide for leprosy patients?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)