Short Answer Questions Key
1. When does Yancey first get acquainted with Jesus?
2. What is the image Yancey first has of Jesus?
Sweet Victorian nanny holding lambs and smiling.
3. What television figure does Yancy compare his early understanding of Jesus to?
4. What is the movie that Yancey saw in 1971 that portrayed a very different kind of Jesus?
The Gospel According to St. Matthew.
5. Who are the 'Jesus freaks' referred to in Chapter 1?
Unkempt, disheveled radicals.
6. Who writes So Long, Sweet Jesus?
7. Why does H. G. Wells say Jesus is important?
What Jesus left continues to grow.
This section contains 4,025 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)