|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Who He Was: Chapter 5, Profile: What Would I Have Noticed?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Yancey, what is the primary emotion in most religions when one approaches God?
2. Who fights against Antiochus?
3. Who are the 'Jesus freaks' referred to in Chapter 1?
(a) Unkempt, disheveled radicals.
(b) Roman Catholic nuns.
(c) Mentally ill patients.
(d) Middle class white collar workers.
4. When are the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumram?
5. Who writes For the Time Being?
(a) Apostle Paul.
(b) W. H. Auden.
(d) Mariamne Herod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "gospel" mean?
2. What does Satan get from the Temptation episode?
3. In the middle ages, what do many Christians believe Jesus suffered from?
4. Who does the German Christian Church admire in 1933?
5. What typifies the Sadducees?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)