|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Who He Was: Chapter 2, Birth: The Visited Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Wink say about Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) There was no Jesus, we simply threw together a story.
(b) Jesus was never interested in writing anything down, but we are.
(c) Jesus was not human and therefore not accessible.
(d) If Jesus had never lived, we would not have been able to invent him.
2. How does the Lakota tribe refer to Jesus?
(a) Son of Almighty.
(b) Lamb of God.
(c) Peace Giver.
(d) Buffalo calf of God.
3. What does Yancey do for snowbound weeks in Colorado?
(a) Loses his faith.
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Pray for help.
(d) Almost dies.
4. What is the outcome of a betrothed woman committing adultery in Jesus's day?
(a) It was not a problem.
(b) Death by stoning.
(c) No communion for a month.
(d) Sent to Egypt.
5. Where does Jesus spend his first years?
(b) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does H. G. Wells say Jesus is important?
2. In the movie La Dolce Vita, what is the helicopter ferrying?
3. Where does Yancey teach his film class on Jesus?
4. When are the Gospels written?
5. What does Yancey object to in modern Christmas cards?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)