|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, What He Left Behind: Chapter 12, Ascension: A Blank Blue Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does supersessionism mean?
(a) Suppression of religion is good.
(b) Super religion suppresses other lesser religion.
(c) There is no way to suppress Christianity.
(d) Some religions grow out of and supersede others.
2. What is the outcome of a betrothed woman committing adultery in Jesus's day?
(a) Sent to Egypt.
(b) Death by stoning.
(c) No communion for a month.
(d) It was not a problem.
3. When does Yancey first get acquainted with Jesus?
(a) Sunday school.
(b) Army chapel services.
(d) Theological Seminary.
4. What is the name of the former mouth piece of the Community Party?
(a) Russia Today.
(b) Red Forever.
(c) Brothers and Sisters Unite.
5. What does Yancey criticize about the church in Chapter 8?
(a) Church attracts only respectable types.
(b) Not enough pressure to give money.
(c) Too much emphasis on prayer.
(d) Church is full of disreputable people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Surgeon General Koop say the new leprosy is?
2. Where does Shusaku Endo grow up?
3. How does Yancey describe Jesus in Chapter 3?
4. Why has the name Judas died out?
5. How does a commentary Yancey mentions translate "Blessed are the poor in spirit"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)