|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, What He Left Behind: Chapter 12, Ascension: A Blank Blue Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yancey find remarkable about Mary?
(a) Accepted Jesus on his own terms, regardless of the cost.
(b) Too young to have children.
(c) Jewish and not well born.
(d) Managed to have a baby on her own.
2. Why does Zacchaeus climb the tree?
(a) To get away from Jesus and the crowd.
(b) To drop things on people's heads.
(c) He is too short to see Jesus.
(d) Wants more attention for himself.
3. What is the feeling of the resurrection stories in the Bible?
(a) Just what everyone expected.
(c) Sense of revenge against Romans.
4. How do teachers live in Jesus'sday?
(a) By publishing books.
(b) By charging tuition for their classes.
(c) The state of Israel supports them.
(d) Off the gifts of appreciative listeners.
5. What does Surgeon General Koop say the new leprosy is?
(b) Mental illness.
(d) Toxic elements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus ask of God in his final prayers?
2. What are Samaritians called?
3. What does Yancey want to answer with this book, according to Chapter 1?
4. How many emendations do the Pharisees add to the law?
5. How long is Jesus with the disciples between the Resurrection and Ascension?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)