|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, What He Left Behind: Chapter 12, Ascension: A Blank Blue Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Peter and Judas have in common?
(a) They both betrayed Jesus.
(b) Related by blood, cousins.
(c) They had nothing in common.
(d) They were both very old.
2. Who defends Jesus at his trials?
(a) Judas and Herod.
(b) Paul, Silas, and Peter.
(c) No one.
(d) A large group of Pharisees.
3. What are the Zealots like?
(a) Rich, generous, and very sociable.
(b) Morals police, revolt against impure foreigners.
(c) Interested in drama, opera, and art.
(d) Politically conservative, preferred agrarian lifestyle.
4. Why does Yancey like the concept of God's law?
(a) Under law, he knows where he ranks.
(b) Law can be interpreted clearly.
(c) Love is too vague to live by.
(d) Law is solid ground.
5. How many women are mentioned in the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Pharisees think of Jesus?
2. How old is Jesus when he dies?
3. Why has the name Judas died out?
4. What does Yancey say is the message of Jesus's miracles?
5. Who directs the silent classic from 1927 "King of Kings"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)