|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Why He Came: Chapter 8, Mission: A Revolution of Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does Yancey say the Gospels assert that Jesus is?
(a) Good teacher.
(b) Nice Guy.
(c) Good friend.
(d) God's own son.
2. What is the Golden Rule?
(a) Get all you can when you can.
(b) Gold is not worth its weight.
(c) Give to the poor more than to the rich.
(d) Do to others as you would have them do to you.
3. How many times does Jesus cry in front of his disciples?
4. What does Jesus propose for those who look at a woman lustfully?
(a) Removal of the offending eye.
(b) Marry immediately and re-channel the lust.
(c) Become monks.
(d) Self-denial of all pleasure whatsoever.
5. What is the name of the former mouth piece of the Community Party?
(a) Brothers and Sisters Unite.
(b) Russia Today.
(d) Red Forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Yancey, what is the primary emotion in most religions when one approaches God?
2. Who is in power in Palestine when Jesus is born?
3. How many times does Jesus say to forgive a brother?
4. What does Yancey find remarkable about Mary?
5. How many times is the Augustus Caesar mentioned in the Bible?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)