|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Why He Came: Chapter 8, Mission: A Revolution of Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "gospel" mean?
(a) God's spell.
(b) Book of rules.
(c) Good Riddance.
(d) Good News.
2. What is the outcome of a betrothed woman committing adultery in Jesus's day?
(a) No communion for a month.
(b) Death by stoning.
(c) Sent to Egypt.
(d) It was not a problem.
3. What do the Essenes believe in?
(a) Pacificism, purity, and seperatation from society.
(b) Poetry, painting, and basket weaving.
(c) Dionysian festivals of drunken merrymaking.
(d) Essence of spirit came from drinking no water.
4. What does Jesus refuse to do with Satan?
(a) Use his power.
(b) Listen to him.
(c) Play by his rules.
(d) Destroy him.
5. How many laws do the Pharisees discover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zacchaeus's profession?
2. What does the Gospel of Mark say about why Jesus chose the Twelve?
3. Who does the German Christian Church admire in 1933?
4. How many times does Jesus say to forgive a brother?
5. What are the Zealots like?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)