|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Why He Came: Chapter 8, Mission: A Revolution of Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the document by Publius Lentulus forged?
2. What are the Zealots like?
(a) Politically conservative, preferred agrarian lifestyle.
(b) Interested in drama, opera, and art.
(c) Morals police, revolt against impure foreigners.
(d) Rich, generous, and very sociable.
3. According to Yancey, what kind of man was Tolstoy?
(a) A deeply unhappy man.
(b) Simply a bundle of joy and hope.
(c) The best father ever.
(d) A great friend, husband, and sweetheart to all.
4. What brings Jesus to life for Yancey in Chapter 5?
(a) Long sermons.
(b) Lifeless flannel board scenes.
(c) Theological treatises.
5. In Chapter 5, what is the one word Yancey chooses to describe Jesus best?
(a) Jewish Messiah.
(b) Mystery man.
(c) Man of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is the Augustus Caesar mentioned in the Bible?
2. Why does Zacchaeus climb the tree?
3. What does Wim Wender makes films about?
4. What does the Gospel of Mark say about why Jesus chose the Twelve?
5. Who is the treasurer for Jesus's disciples?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)