|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Why He Came: Chapter 8, Mission: A Revolution of Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what is the one word Yancey chooses to describe Jesus best?
(b) Man of God.
(c) Mystery man.
(d) Jewish Messiah.
2. According to Yancey, what kind of man was Tolstoy?
(a) A deeply unhappy man.
(b) The best father ever.
(c) A great friend, husband, and sweetheart to all.
(d) Simply a bundle of joy and hope.
3. What is Zacchaeus's profession?
(d) Tax collector.
4. What does Jesus propose for those who look at a woman lustfully?
(a) Removal of the offending eye.
(b) Marry immediately and re-channel the lust.
(c) Self-denial of all pleasure whatsoever.
(d) Become monks.
5. What is the physical appearance of Jesus?
(a) We don't know.
(b) Black skin, black hair and eyes.
(c) Asian features, very short and stout.
(d) Tall and handsome, blond and blue eyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Jesus speak on a daily basis?
2. What does Dr. Paul Brand specialize in?
3. Who is the treasurer for Jesus's disciples?
4. Where is the opening quote of Chapter 8 from?
5. What does communism consider religion to be?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)