1. Who flocks to Italy each year in increasing numbers?
2. In the 1950s, how many people visited Italy?
3. In the 1960s, how many people visited Italy?
Over twenty million.
4. The largest number of visitors come from where?
Northern Europe and the United States.
5. From what other parts of the world do visitors come?
Russia, Africa, and Asia.
6. What drives the tourists to Italy?
Some unknown urge.
7. What kind of behavior do tourists demonstrate?
8. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
Upon crossing over the border into Italy.
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)