|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mafia members contend that they are not criminals but rather the enemies of whom?
(a) Other Italians.
(d) The government.
2. Regarding the answer to number 99, what is this man's career?
(a) Doctor, politician, and teacher.
(b) Inventor, artist, and performer.
(c) Scientist, writer, and representative.
(d) Lawyer, diplomat, and historian.
3. The Southerner relies on what to achieve the same goals as the Northerners?
(a) Illegal activities.
4. Another important faction in the geography of Italy is what?
(a) The island of Corsica.
(b) The island of Wales.
(c) The island of Sicily.
(d) The island of England.
5. What is important to these aristocrats?
(b) Protecting their wealth.
(d) Perception of prosperity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Possibly nowhere else on earth can these things be found and indulged in with such ____________.
2. What helps Italians navigate through life with as little pain as possible?
3. Artists of all types also flock to Italy for what reason?
4. What do most Italians think about contemporary capitalism?
5. What must be hidden?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)