|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The largest number of visitors come from where?
(a) Northern Europe and the United States.
(b) South Korea and India.
(c) Russia and China.
(d) Greece and Turkey.
2. Although almost everyone recognizes these minor deceptions for what they are, they are considered what?
(a) An unnecessary evil.
(b) An unnatural part of social and professional relations.
(c) An odd part of the culture.
(d) An integral part of social and professional relations.
3. In exchange for protection by the Mafia, what happens to people?
(a) They become afraid and often go into hiding.
(b) They are often killed.
(c) They become indebted financially.
(d) They become indebted to the organization and ultimately must pay.
4. What did this city add to the building facades?
5. Mafia is what?
(a) A group of teenagers.
(b) The name for the famous illegal organization.
(c) A game on the internet.
(d) Gangsters in 1920s Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Almost everyone in Sicily understands what?
2. In the aftermath of this battle, what happens to Italy's virtues and assets?
3. What does the Italian Code of Chivalry teach?
4. Amidst all this spectacle and beauty, however, live the Italians, viewed by many as what?
5. Who is Giacomo Casanova?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)