|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
(a) The locals.
(b) The teachers.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The visitors.
2. Why will the situation not improve in the immediate future between the North and South?
(a) Much of the capital raised in the South goes to the Northern workers.
(b) The South does not want it to improve.
(c) Much of the capital raised in the North goes to the Southern workers.
(d) The North does not want it to improve.
3. The surface of Italian life has many characteristics of what?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) A law firm.
(c) A company.
(d) A play or show.
4. Can the ordinary person worship amid such grandeur?
5. Who found their way to Italy?
(a) Russians and Mongolians.
(b) Gauls and Britons.
(c) Barbarians and religious pilgrims.
(d) Franks and Saxons.
Short Answer Questions
1. People in Southern Italy live more intense lives relying on their instincts but run what risk?
2. When might a family extend into extreme behavior?
3. What do Sicilians prefer to call the Mafia?
4. Italy was on the route of the crusaders on their way to where?
5. The core of Italian belief is that life is what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)