|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The heads of Mafia organizations are usually _____________________ with impeccable manners and ingratiating charm which do not belie the cruelty underneath.
(a) Wealthy professional citizens.
2. Mafia itself has how many meanings?
3. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
(a) The teachers.
(b) The locals.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The visitors.
4. For these aristocrats, do they believe these sacrifices are worth it?
(c) Not usually.
5. On what was Guicciardini more focused?
(a) Protecting his family.
(b) Goals of prospering and wielding power.
(c) Providing advice to others.
(d) Improving life for his community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Italians avoid at all costs?
2. Who has the luxury of speaking about their dreams, ideals and justice?
3. Amidst all this spectacle and beauty, however, live the Italians, viewed by many as what?
4. Why could this man not achieve practical results?
5. What does the word mafia indicate?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)