|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drives the tourists to Italy?
(a) Some unknown urge.
(b) Inexpensive retirement.
(d) Peace and quiet.
2. The passion for ______________ allows Italians to glide over life's surface leaving the ugly part as untouched as possible.
(c) Each other.
3. How did Guicciardini command respect?
(a) With impressive shows of power and pomp.
(b) With impressive speeches.
(c) With his kindness.
(d) With his wealth.
4. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
(a) The teachers.
(b) The politicians.
(c) The locals.
(d) The visitors.
5. What is the biggest case of illusion?
(b) Italy as a whole.
(c) Saint Peter's Church in Rome.
(d) The Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. Italians believe that the effects of life _______________ be eliminated.
2. In return for protection, what does the family demand?
3. Who practically formed the country's landscape over the years?
4. The North supplies what to the South?
5. Within the family, the males reign supreme and Italian men are noted for what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)