|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Italians strive for what?
(a) Free speech.
(b) Creative thinking.
(d) Concrete reasoning.
2. What do Italians avoid at all costs?
(a) Being trapped.
(b) Being made to look foolish.
(c) Negative thoughts.
(d) Controlling others.
3. In the aftermath of this battle, what happens to Italy's virtues and assets?
(a) They are changed by other European countries.
(b) They are destroyed.
(c) They are laid bare and ripe for the picking by other European armies.
(d) They are hidden.
4. Does he ever betray his personal beliefs in the service of those whom he detested?
(a) Yes, as soon as he retired.
(b) Yes, once.
(c) No, never.
(d) Yes, but many years later.
5. What becomes the center of Baroque life in all of Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is this man?
2. In ancient times, travel was _________________.
3. Throughout their long history the Italian people have learned that their best defense against corruption, violence, civil wars and revolutions is to do what?
4. Although almost everyone recognizes these minor deceptions for what they are, they are considered what?
5. Cagliostro is imprisoned where for a brief time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)