|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artists of all types also flock to Italy for what reason?
(a) To steal art work.
(b) To buy supplies.
(c) To find inspiration and lifestyles that will suit their tastes.
(d) To study with the best teachers.
2. The third evil spirit is what?
3. What do Mafia members feel that they are sometimes forced to do?
(a) Follow the laws.
(b) Commit acts of force in the completion of their duties.
(c) Leave the country.
4. Cagliostro is imprisoned where for a brief time?
5. All Italians share similar physical characteristics and methods for managing life, but there is a difference between the two geographical regions which has done what?
(a) Brought different types of tourists.
(b) Impacted the economies of each.
(c) Not effected either economy.
(d) Impacted the cultures of each.
Short Answer Questions
1. Southerners would like to live better lives and would prefer that the gap between North and South would do what?
2. Amidst all this spectacle and beauty, however, live the Italians, viewed by many as what?
3. In the aftermath of this battle, what happens to Italy's virtues and assets?
4. What decision do some visitors make according to this chapter?
5. The core of Italian belief is that life is what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)