|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another important faction in the geography of Italy is what?
(a) The island of Sicily.
(b) The island of Corsica.
(c) The island of England.
(d) The island of Wales.
2. How did Guicciardini command respect?
(a) With impressive speeches.
(b) With his kindness.
(c) With impressive shows of power and pomp.
(d) With his wealth.
3. What decision do some visitors make according to this chapter?
(a) To never return to Italy.
(b) To stay permanently.
(c) To visit during the winter.
(d) To encourage others to stay away from Italy.
4. The passion for ______________ allows Italians to glide over life's surface leaving the ugly part as untouched as possible.
(a) Each other.
5. Can the ordinary person worship amid such grandeur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Balsamo became involved in what?
2. The culture and qualities of the Italian people are ______________ on this island.
3. About what is this book?
4. From what other parts of the world do visitors come?
5. Baroque theater also becomes popular, and the custom of using ___________ at celebrations and events today mimics the glorious _________ crafted in this colorful and artistic time period.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)