|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important to these aristocrats?
(a) Perception of prosperity.
(c) Protecting their wealth.
2. Everything during the Baroque period is done for what reason?
(a) Freedom of expression.
(b) To encourage tourism.
(c) Show and splendor.
(d) To please God.
3. Would most of these visitors consider doing any of these previously-mentioned activities in their own hometowns?
4. What does the author admit about most Italian girls and young women?
(a) They are loud and rude.
(b) They are uncontrollable.
(c) They are scary.
(d) They are disturbingly beautiful.
5. How do female visitors feel about Italian males?
(a) They are rude and ignorant.
(b) They are irresistible and charming.
(c) They are too confident.
(d) They are annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout their long history the Italian people have learned that their best defense against corruption, violence, civil wars and revolutions is to do what?
2. Visitors drink vast and indiscriminate quantities of ____________.
3. What are these spirits destined to do?
4. Italy is the seat of what?
5. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)