|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Southerners work toward what?
(a) Through the Church.
(b) The acquisition of power and influence.
(c) Through deception.
(d) The acquisition of wealth.
2. Everything is better when it does what?
(a) Is allowed to be itself.
(b) Sparkles and has some form of order.
(c) Is able to be studied by others.
(d) Is given the chance to grow.
3. The second evil spirit is what?
4. Italy was on the route of the crusaders on their way to where?
(b) The Holy Land.
(c) The United States.
5. What book did this author write?
(a) The Book of the Courtier.
(b) The Book of Fate.
(c) The Book of Hours.
(d) The Book of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything during the Baroque period is done for what reason?
2. Mafia itself has how many meanings?
3. What did this man write?
4. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
5. Rohan attempts to deceive Marie Antoinette, the Queen of France, in what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)