|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Illusion and Cagliostro, The Other Face of the Coin, Cola di Rienzo or the Obsession of Antiquity, and Mussolini or the Limitations of Showmanship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This author is a proponent of what?
(a) Trusting fate.
(b) The current politician in power.
(c) Honor and duty.
(d) Building wealth.
2. Upon arrival, what were nearly impossible to find?
3. Why do foreigners seem to have trouble with this belief in illusion?
(a) It is disrespectful.
(b) It is hard to discern what is truth.
(c) It is a sin.
(d) It is deceitful.
4. Italy was on the route of the crusaders on their way to where?
(a) The Holy Land.
(d) The United States.
5. Who practically formed the country's landscape over the years?
(a) The people.
(d) The wealthy and powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important to these aristocrats?
2. What did Giuseppe Balsamo call himself?
3. Almost without fail, all who visit and return are drawn to what?
4. Giuseppe Balsamo is a contemporary of whom?
5. Why was arrival by sea dangerous?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)