|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Peaceful Invasion, The Eternal Pilgrimage, The Fatal Charm of Italy and The Importance of Spectacle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Would most of these visitors consider doing any of these previously-mentioned activities in their own hometowns?
2. What kind of behavior do tourists demonstrate?
(a) Slightly frenzied.
3. What was part of one's Italian education?
(a) The study of Italian life and culture.
(b) The study of Italian politics.
(c) The study of Italy's art.
(d) The study of the Italian language.
4. What was considered an invaluable part of a person's education?
(a) Time spent in Italy.
(b) Learning Italian.
(c) Vacationing in Italy.
(d) Studying Italy.
5. What did many view Italians as deserving?
(a) To be the seat of the Roman Catholic Church.
(b) Everything that was beautiful and majestic.
(c) The corruption and tyrannies which infiltrate their national history.
(d) Better than they had.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who practically formed the country's landscape over the years?
2. Why do wealthy people come to Italy?
3. Upon arrival, what were nearly impossible to find?
4. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
5. Italy is the seat of what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)