|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Peaceful Invasion, The Eternal Pilgrimage, The Fatal Charm of Italy and The Importance of Spectacle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many view Italians as deserving?
(a) The corruption and tyrannies which infiltrate their national history.
(b) Everything that was beautiful and majestic.
(c) Better than they had.
(d) To be the seat of the Roman Catholic Church.
2. In later years, people came to the cities of Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples to do what?
3. Through the Middle Ages, who was drawn to Italy?
(a) The persecuted.
(b) The poor and needy.
(c) Emperors and military leaders.
(d) The homeless.
4. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
(a) Upon arriving in Rome.
(b) When leaving Italy.
(c) Upon crossing over the border into Italy.
(d) When deciding to travel to Italy.
5. What do female visitors believe about Italian men?
(a) They are selfish and rude.
(b) They do not like Italian women.
(c) They do not like foreign women.
(d) They do not pay attention to their particular marital status or circumstances.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what kind of music do visitors listen?
2. Why do wealthy people come to Italy?
3. What drives the tourists to Italy?
4. Italy is still a draw for those wishing to do what?
5. Visitors to Italy often return when?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)