|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Peaceful Invasion, The Eternal Pilgrimage, The Fatal Charm of Italy and The Importance of Spectacle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most visitors engage in ________________ activities.
(d) The same.
2. Who practically formed the country's landscape over the years?
(a) The people.
(d) The wealthy and powerful.
3. For most males, what activity is primary?
(c) The sport of pursuing women.
4. In later years, people came to the cities of Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples to do what?
5. What does the author admit about most Italian girls and young women?
(a) They are loud and rude.
(b) They are scary.
(c) They are uncontrollable.
(d) They are disturbingly beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes these visitors to make the decision from number 21?
2. Almost without fail, all who visit and return are drawn to what?
3. To what other kind of music do visitors listen?
4. What still remains in Italy?
5. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)