|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Italians think about the rules of capitalism?
(a) There are not enough.
(b) They are realistic.
(c) They are not realistic.
(d) There are too many.
2. Why do these aristocrats live lives such as this?
(a) In order to host a huge banquet and ball once each year.
(b) Only family matters.
(c) They only care about themselves.
(d) It is the only way of life they know.
3. In ancient times, travel was _________________.
(a) Precarious at best.
4. The largest number of visitors come from where?
(a) Russia and China.
(b) Northern Europe and the United States.
(c) Greece and Turkey.
(d) South Korea and India.
5. Artists of all types also flock to Italy for what reason?
(a) To find inspiration and lifestyles that will suit their tastes.
(b) To study with the best teachers.
(c) To steal art work.
(d) To buy supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Italians navigate through life with as little pain as possible?
2. On what was Guicciardini more focused?
3. What else do Italians think about capitalism?
4. Although almost everyone recognizes these minor deceptions for what they are, they are considered what?
5. This author is a proponent of what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)