|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Problema Del Mezzogiorno, Sicily and the Mafia, Fornovo and After, The Perennial Baroque and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Italy was on the route of the crusaders on their way to where?
(b) The Holy Land.
(c) The United States.
2. What do Italians avoid at all costs?
(a) Controlling others.
(b) Negative thoughts.
(c) Being trapped.
(d) Being made to look foolish.
3. The Northerners believe that what is the way to achieve their goals?
(a) Through the Church.
(b) The acquisition of power and influence.
(c) Through deception.
(d) The acquisition of wealth.
4. In the cases of love where a man acts as if he is irresistibly attracted to a woman, can the woman know that his actions indicate true feelings?
5. What accounts for much of the male attention towards women in Italy?
(a) The women are very demanding.
(b) The women are threatening.
(c) The women are very beautiful.
(d) The women are intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cagliostro is imprisoned where for a brief time?
2. In the 1960s, how many people visited Italy?
3. Although almost everyone recognizes these minor deceptions for what they are, they are considered what?
4. Italian mothers take on an almost divine role in the family paralleling what?
5. Who has the luxury of speaking about their dreams, ideals and justice?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)