|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Realism and Guicciardini, The Pursuit of Life, The Power of the Family and How to Succeed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Giacomo Casanova?
(a) An author.
(b) A politician.
(c) An illustrious lover.
(d) A poet.
2. What does the author admit about most Italian girls and young women?
(a) They are loud and rude.
(b) They are scary.
(c) They are uncontrollable.
(d) They are disturbingly beautiful.
3. The first of the evil spirits is what?
4. What causes these visitors to make the decision from number 21?
(a) The locals were very rude.
(b) It is warm in Italy.
(c) They fall under the country's irresistible spell.
(d) They enjoy being in their native countries.
5. In the 1950s, how many people visited Italy?
(a) Five million.
(b) Five billion.
(c) Twelve million.
(d) Twelve billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. For most males, what activity is primary?
2. Most visitors engage in ________________ activities.
3. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
4. To what kind of music do visitors listen?
5. What did many view Italians as deserving?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)