1. What amazes the English travelers in the Introduction?
The portico of Santa Maria del Pianto.
2. What is the profession of the strange man in the church in the Introduction?
3. What does the friar offer to send the travelers?
An extraordinary confession.
4. Where is the church in which Vincentio di Vivaldi sees Ellena di Rosalba in Chapter 1?
5. What attracts Vincentio di Vivaldi to Ellena di Rosalba at first?
Her singing voice.
6. Who is escorting Ellena di Rosalba in Chapter 1?
7. Where is the villa where Ellena and her escort live?
This section contains 4,844 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)