1. When was the Balfour declaration according to Part 1, pp. 2-36?
2. When did the Arabs begin discussion of secession from the Ottoman Empire?
3. Who wanted the Arab nation to be a land where everyone had equal rights and freedom of religion?
4. Who was promoting a Jewish state and founded Zionism?
5. How many agencies did the founder of Zionism want to create to help the Jews emigrate?
6. Beside Palestine, what other location does the founder of Zionism think would be suitable for a Jewish state?
7. When was the Basle Declaration done?
8. Who adopted the Basle Declaration?
9. Who supported the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine?
10. What was Emir Feisal's title?
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)