|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, pp. 258-303.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the "White Paper"?
2. To whom did Vladimir Zo'ev Jabotinsky writes?
(a) The League of Nation.
(b) The Palestine Royal Commission.
(c) The Jewish Concil.
(d) The New York Post.
3. For what reason did Abba Eban address the United Nations?
(a) Palestinian rights.
(b) The Six Day War.
(d) Refugee campl.
4. What was Ahmed Shukairy's profession?
5. Where were many concentration camp survivors living at the time of the report of the Anglo-American Committee?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In the concentration camp.
(c) In relocation camp.
(d) In France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a British policy commission recommends against in 1938?
2. What did Hassanain Haykal reveal in the high level Arab leaders?
3. Who supported the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine?
4. Who defended the right for Arabs to regain their land from Israel?
5. How many agencies did the founder of Zionism want to create to help the Jews emigrate?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)