|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pp. 72-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the General Syrian Congress answer to the King-Crane Commission?
2. When was the Basle Declaration done?
3. Who adopted the Basle Declaration?
(a) The Zionist Congress.
(b) The Jewish protectorate.
(c) The Zionist Concil.
(d) THe Jewish Concil.
4. Where were many concentration camp survivors living at the time of the report of the Anglo-American Committee?
(a) In the concentration camp.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In relocation camp.
(d) In France.
5. What did the Arabs feel a free Arab state would do?
(a) Make the Jewish leave.
(b) Free them from the Jewish influence.
(c) Satisfy the U.N.
(d) Guarantee the rights of the Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Arabs begin discussion of secession from the Ottoman Empire?
2. What was Emir Feisal's title?
3. How many agencies did the founder of Zionism want to create to help the Jews emigrate?
4. What did the Anglo-American Committee hope would curb hostility between Jews and Arabs in Palestine?
5. What does a British policy commission recommends against in 1938?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)