|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, pp. 529-576.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mubarak say he was ready for peace?
(a) January 21, 1988.
(b) January 21, 1989.
(c) January 21, 1986.
(d) January 21, 1987.
2. What was Ahmed Shukairy's profession?
3. How many points did the Baker plan have?
4. What was Jerusalem made by the U.N.?
(a) An international city.
(b) The Palestinian capital.
(c) A free Zone.
(d) The Jewish capital.
5. When did Secretary of State George Schulz discuss the conflict in Lebanon and how it threatens Israeli security?
(a) July 12, 1985.
(b) July 12, 1983.
(c) July 12, 1982.
(d) July 12, 1981.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Anglo-American Committee hope would curb hostility between Jews and Arabs in Palestine?
2. What would the cease fire line of 1967 be a source of according to Hassanain Haykal?
3. Who was expelled from Lebanon?
4. Who supported the peace proposals of President Habib Bourguiba and King Fahd?
5. When did Hosni Mubarak become president of Egypt?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)