|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, pp. 529-576.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defended the right for Arabs to regain their land from Israel?
(b) Golda Meir.
(d) Hussein of Jordan.
2. What does Shamir refuse to do?
(a) Recognized with the PLO.
(b) Negotiate with Egypt.
(c) Negotiate with Jordan.
(d) Negotiate with the PLO.
3. Who was the Chairman of the Executive of the Jewish Agency in 1939?
(a) David Ben Gurion.
(b) David Hamberg.
(c) Joseph Kramer.
(d) Karl Staberg.
4. When did Yasir Arafat talk about a letter from the United States which said that it would increase its presence in the Persian Gulf and would not tolerate any interference?
(a) December 13, 1990.
(b) December 13, 1991.
(c) December 13, 1993.
(d) December 13, 1992.
5. What country was most of the occupied territory part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were many concentration camp survivors living at the time of the report of the Anglo-American Committee?
2. Who wrote the "White Paper"?
3. Where did Israel gain land in during the Yom Kippur War?
4. Who was the Israeli foreign Minister in the spring of 1982?
5. What policy did the Anglo-American Committee contain?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)