|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, pp. 478-529.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Palestinian strike to protest the Schulz plan?
(a) April 7.
(b) April 4.
(c) April 5.
(d) April 6.
2. What wasn't the USSR in favor of for the Middle East?
(d) Separe states.
3. What was Ahmed Shukairy's profession?
4. When did Yasir Arafat address the U.N?
(a) November, 1973.
(b) November, 1974.
(c) November, 1976.
(d) November, 1975.
5. When was a new Israeli government elected?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Jordanian-Palestine signed?
2. What warmed the relationship between USSR and Egypt?
3. When did Golda Meir tell the Knesset that Israel was open to accept a cease fire with the military where they were?
4. What did Sadat do with the USSR military experts?
5. Where did Israel gain land in during the Yom Kippur War?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)