|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, pp. 478-529.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Golda Meir tell the Knesset that Israel was open to accept a cease fire with the military where they were?
(a) October 23, 1976.
(b) October 23, 1975.
(c) October 23, 1974.
(d) October 23, 1973.
2. What was the new Israeli government willing to do for peace?
(a) Make territorial concessions.
(c) Recognize the Palestinian state.
(d) Limit military actions in Palestinian territory.
3. When did the Knesset passe the Law of Return?
(a) July 5, 1953.
(b) July 5, 1951.
(c) July 5, 1952.
(d) July 5, 1950.
4. What did Sadat claim Israel engaged in?
(a) Ethnic clensing.
(b) Psychological warfare.
(c) War of Atrition.
5. When was a new Israeli government elected?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nasser move his troops in the Sinai to block Israel from using the waterway?
2. What wasn't the USSR in favor of for the Middle East?
3. What was the refugee problem created by according to Abba Eban?
4. What did the Law of Return allow?
5. What did the Palestinian organization realize in the 1990s, according to Part VI pp 478-529?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)