|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, pp. 478-529.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Yasir Arafat address the U.N?
(a) November, 1976.
(b) November, 1974.
(c) November, 1973.
(d) November, 1975.
2. Why was the Agranat Commission created?
(a) To investigate why Mossad didn't discover the war plans.
(b) To improve the efficiency of the Egyptian planes.
(c) To train spies in the military.
(d) For Israel preparedness at the start the Yom Kippur War.
3. What warmed the relationship between USSR and Egypt?
(a) Egypt requested military experts.
(b) Access to Egypt undercover agents in the Fatah.
(c) A two billion dollar weapon order.
(d) Extenstion of leases to the USSR by Egypt.
4. When was the Jordanian-Palestine signed?
(a) February, 1987.
(c) February, 1986.
(d) February, 1988.
5. When did Nasser move his troops in the Sinai to block Israel from using the waterway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Palestinian's realization in the 1990's make them accept?
2. When did King Hussein speak to the Palestine National Council and say that Palestine was still the top priority?
3. When did Irak invade Kuwait?
4. What organization was charted in 1963?
5. When did the U.N. call for Egypt not to interfere with commerce through the Suez Canal?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)