Part I, pp. 2-36
1. When was the Balfour declaration according to Part 1, pp. 2-36?
2. When did the Arabs begin discussion of secession from the Ottoman Empire?
3. Who wanted the Arab nation to be a land where everyone had equal rights and freedom of religion?
(a) Mohammed Akam.
(b) Agibd Mohatam.
(c) Hasan Makim.
(d) Negib Azouri.
4. Who was promoting a Jewish state and founded Zionism?
(a) David Ben Gurion.
(b) Theodor Herzl.
(c) Joseph Coen.
(d) Karl Rosenberg.
5. How many agencies did the founder of Zionism want to create to help the Jews emigrate?
6. Beside Palestine, what other location does the founder of Zionism think would be suitable for a Jewish state?
7. When was the Basle Declaration done?
8. Who adopted the Basle Declaration?
(a) The Zionist Concil.
(b) The Zionist Congress.
(c) The Jewish protectorate.
(d) THe Jewish Concil.
9. Who supported the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine?
10. What was Emir Feisal's title?
(a) Nabab of Mecca.
(b) Sheriff of Mecca.
(c) King of Mecca.
(d) Calif of Mecca.
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)