|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
2. What group comes to a financial agreement with the Oligarchy in in Chapter 15?
(a) Ruling anarchists.
(b) Rebelling factions.
(c) Favored unions.
(d) Favored leftists.
3. How does the Oligarchy keep getting in the way of the Revolutionaries in Chapter 14?
(a) Bombing civilian areas.
(b) Taking control of larger unions.
(c) Blocking citizenship.
(d) Seizing ammunition supplies.
4. What is broken or halted by the Oligarchy across the country in Chapter 10?
(d) Power supplies.
5. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
(a) An adventure.
(b) A long-forgotten compromise.
(c) A folly.
(d) A regrettable mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Avis' alternative personality in Chapter 20?
2. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
3. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
4. What do the revolutionists destroy of the Mercenaries in Chapter 24?
5. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)