|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avis witness being thrown into a police convoy in Chapter 24?
(a) Tear gas.
(d) A bomb.
2. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
(b) Stealth surveillance.
(c) Political machinations.
(d) Crowd riots.
3. What does the group give to the Oligarchy in return for financial and material compensation in Chapter 15?
(a) Economic support.
(b) Political support.
(c) Health supplies.
(d) Art supplies.
4. What is Avis alerted of in the footnotes of the last section of the book?
(a) An upcoming mercenary raid.
(b) A revolutionary war.
(c) An insurgent uprising.
(d) A bloody massacre.
5. What does Everhard believe will continue to fester and rot despite the art created by the Oligarchy in Chapter 14?
(a) The layman.
(b) The control.
(c) The abyss.
(d) The torment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
2. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
3. Who does Everhard comment is getting bolder in Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of the violent, secret side of the Revolution in Chapter 16?
5. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)