|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the abandoned proletariat wait for in Chapter 15?
(a) Third Coming.
(b) First Coming.
(c) Second Coming.
(d) Twelfth Coming.
2. What organizations have loyal revolutionists willing to participate at any cost in Chapter 22?
(a) Grangers and Mariners.
(b) Oligarchs and Patriachs.
(c) Mercuraries and Favored Unions.
(d) Proletarians and Oligarchs.
3. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
4. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
5. Despite running through murderous mobs, taking refuge under piles of dead bodies, and coming near to death herself, what does Avis feel she can do in Chapter 24?
(a) Be emotional and passionate.
(b) Be cold and calculated.
(c) Be loving and compassionate.
(d) Be removed, distant, and objective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. How does the Oligarchy keep getting in the way of the Revolutionaries in Chapter 14?
3. Where do the terrorist groups originate from in Chapter 25?
4. Where does the person who is preaching get sent to for his sermon in Chapter 12?
5. In her remembrances, who does Avis think and write about that were sympathizers to her cause in Chapter 20?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)