Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
(b) Crowd riots.
(c) Stealth surveillance.
(d) Political machinations.
2. In her remembrances, who does Avis think and write about that were sympathizers to her cause in Chapter 20?
(a) Carson, Jackson, Everhard, and her father.
(b) Her father, Bishop, Jackson, and Jackson's lawyer.
(c) Carson, Wickson, Everhard, and the Bishop.
(d) Her father, her priest, Bishop, and Wickson.
3. Where does the person who is preaching get sent to for his sermon in Chapter 12?
(a) A hospital for the physically inept.
(b) A prison for the handicapped.
(c) A detention facility.
(d) An asylum for the insane.
4. Who do the socialists drive out of power in Chapter 14?
(a) American spies.
(b) French mercenaries.
(c) Russian communists.
(d) Warlord governor.
5. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
(b) Iron Heel spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the socialists arrested at the event in Chapter 17?
2. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
3. Who rises to power in the Oligarchy after opposing the compensation sought by the prisoner that is condemned to death in Chapter 20?
4. What do many of the abandoned proletariat turn to find meaning in Chapter 15?
5. What group comes to a financial agreement with the Oligarchy in in Chapter 15?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)