|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
(a) Western Oligarchy.
(b) Eastern Oligarchy.
(c) Southern Oligarchy.
(d) Northern Oligarchy.
2. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
(a) Germany and Russia.
(b) United States and Germany.
(c) United States and Russia.
(d) Russia and France.
3. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
4. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
(b) Favored Unions.
5. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
(a) Political machinations.
(b) Stealth surveillance.
(d) Crowd riots.
6. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
7. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
8. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
9. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
10. What is broken or halted by the Oligarchy across the country in Chapter 10?
(a) Power supplies.
11. What is the name of the violent, secret side of the Revolution in Chapter 16?
(c) Fighting Groups.
12. What group instigates the riots in Chapter 20?
(b) Iron Heel spies.
(d) Chicago Commune.
13. After the mass escape of jailed socialists, who is Avis reunited with in Chapter 20?
14. Who is Avis willing to work in alliance with in Washington in Chapter 16?
(c) Fighting Groups.
15. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new caste group that arose as the Oligarchy developed a new system of government in Chapter 20?
2. Where does Avis take refuge in Chapter 18?
3. What is the name of Avis' alternative personality in Chapter 20?
4. What is untouched and unharmed that belonged to the Oligarchs during the rampage in Chapter 24?
5. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)