Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Introduction
1. Describe the essential conflict of the Iron Heel.
2. What is the two-tiered future described in the Iron Heel?
3. What does the contemporary author H. Bruce Franklin describe about London?
4. What does the Iron Heel reveal about workers according to Franklin?
5. What tension did London experience in his own life that is reflected in the Iron Heel?
6. Why is it important to be vigilant in society in the Introduction?
Short Essay Question - Forward and Chapter...
This section contains 674 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)