1. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
Socialist revolution and Utopian future.
2. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
3. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
H. Bruce Franklin.
4. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
5. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
6. When was the Iron Heel published?
7. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
This section contains 3,959 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)