|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
(a) United States and Russia.
(b) Germany and Russia.
(c) Russia and France.
(d) United States and Germany.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's lawyers.
(b) Jackson's lawyers.
(c) Company's leadership.
(d) Jackson's superiors.
4. Where does the person who is preaching get sent to for his sermon in Chapter 12?
(a) A hospital for the physically inept.
(b) A prison for the handicapped.
(c) A detention facility.
(d) An asylum for the insane.
5. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
2. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
3. Whose body does Avis see with Everhard as they try to leave Chicago in Chapter 25?
4. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
5. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)