|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
2. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
(a) Eastern Oligarchy.
(b) Southern Oligarchy.
(c) Northern Oligarchy.
(d) Western Oligarchy.
3. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
(a) Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
(b) Disenfranchisement of the working poor.
(c) Food and agricultural changes.
(d) Technological advancement.
4. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
(a) Being chosen by some friends.
(b) Being avoided by some friends.
(c) Being ridiculed by some friends.
(d) Being heralded as a prophet.
5. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
(c) Favored Unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jackson live?
2. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
3. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
4. Who makes clandestine plans with prison guards while Avis was in prison in Chapter 18?
5. What do many of the abandoned proletariat turn to find meaning in Chapter 15?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)