|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new caste group that arose as the Oligarchy developed a new system of government in Chapter 20?
(a) Favored Unions.
2. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's leadership.
(b) Jackson's superiors.
(c) Company's lawyers.
(d) Jackson's lawyers.
4. Who is the armless peddler?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who is condemned to death by the Oligarchy after being discovered as a socialist spy in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
2. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
3. What event is shrouded in mystery for seven centuries that is mentioned in the last section of the book?
4. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)