|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Students and poor professors.
(b) Overweight and over dressed men.
(c) Dancers and strippers.
(d) Underweight and stylish men.
2. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Everhard talk to when he contemplates how the Oligarchy will reassert control over the country in Chapter 14?
(a) A Communist spy.
(b) A leader of a union.
(c) A Socialist puppet.
(d) A Fascist dictator.
4. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(b) Society, government, and the church.
(c) His family and friends.
(d) Avis and Everhard.
5. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
2. What are the soldiers wearing that attended the speech in Chapter 16?
3. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
4. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
5. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)