|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
2. What does the person that challenges Everhard say will happen to revolutionaries in Chapter 4?
(a) Be moved to camps.
(b) Crushed by violence.
(c) Defeated by popular vote.
(d) Win in a landslide election.
3. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
4. What does the Oligarchy create involving art in Chapter 14?
(a) Train stations.
(b) Monolithic monuments.
(c) Wonder cities.
(d) Fire stations.
5. Where does the person who is preaching get sent to for his sermon in Chapter 12?
(a) A hospital for the physically inept.
(b) A detention facility.
(c) A prison for the handicapped.
(d) An asylum for the insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
2. Despite running through murderous mobs, taking refuge under piles of dead bodies, and coming near to death herself, what does Avis feel she can do in Chapter 24?
3. Who rises to power in the Oligarchy after opposing the compensation sought by the prisoner that is condemned to death in Chapter 20?
4. Who made their money off of the workers?
5. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)