|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Imprisoning Everhard.
(b) Perpetuating the situation.
(c) Betraying the Bishop.
(d) Punishing her father.
2. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(b) Everhard's books.
(c) Jackson's letters.
(d) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
3. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
(a) The rebels and the Anarchists.
(b) The rich and the Oligarchy.
(c) The workers and the Socialists.
(d) The poor and the working classes.
4. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It dies out.
(b) It becomes violent.
(c) It becomes peaceful.
(d) It grows in popularity.
5. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis describe as the environment that the Oligarchy, Everhard, and the directors of the revolution operated in Chapter 16?
2. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
3. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
4. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
5. What is the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)