|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avis describe as the appliances that helped her submerge her identity in Chapter 19?
(a) Immune boosters.
(b) Wigs and makeup.
(c) Plastic surgery.
(d) Protein shakes.
2. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
(c) Christ's work.
(d) A calling.
3. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
(a) A war.
(b) A vortex.
(c) A rally.
(d) A demonstration.
4. Who is the revolutionary that helps Avis set up her home in the woods in Chapter 19?
5. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
(a) The poor and the working classes.
(b) The rebels and the Anarchists.
(c) The workers and the Socialists.
(d) The rich and the Oligarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
2. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
3. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
4. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)