|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes clandestine plans with prison guards while Avis was in prison in Chapter 18?
2. What group instigates the riots in Chapter 20?
(a) Iron Heel spies.
(b) Chicago Commune.
3. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
(a) Poverty and the Oligarchy.
(b) Economics and Education.
(c) Anarchy and Its Purpose.
(d) Socialists and the Working Poor.
4. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
5. What organizations have loyal revolutionists willing to participate at any cost in Chapter 22?
(a) Grangers and Mariners.
(b) Oligarchs and Patriachs.
(c) Mercuraries and Favored Unions.
(d) Proletarians and Oligarchs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
2. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
4. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
5. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)