|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His working class.
(b) His lifestyle.
(c) His cultural group.
(d) His attitude.
2. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
(a) Favored Unions.
3. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
(a) Large corporations and trusts.
(b) Anarchists and their chaos.
(c) Socialists and their power.
(d) Oligarchy and their structure.
4. What is the Oligarchy beginning to crush through violence in Chapter 10?
(a) The preacher.
(b) The worker.
(c) The revolution.
(d) The leader.
5. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two lives that Avis has lived in Chapter 19?
2. What later buries the cave several hundred years later in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Avis take refuge in Chapter 18?
4. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
5. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)