|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis say unequivocally as not having anything to do with the the scary event at the speech in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
3. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Socialist belief.
(b) Desire for profit.
(c) Proletarian leanings.
(d) Anarchist violence.
4. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
5. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Fools and Wise Men.
(b) Profit and Loss.
(c) Love and Death.
(d) Games and Gander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
2. What is Avis disguised as when she escaped the prison in Chapter 18?
3. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
4. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
5. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)