|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
(a) Her dead husband.
(b) Her dead father.
(c) Her dead brother.
(d) Her dead mother.
2. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) Government associations.
(b) American militia.
(c) Legal groups.
(d) Business owners.
3. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
4. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Philomaths.
(b) The Grangers.
(c) The Revolutionists.
(d) The Wicksons.
5. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Being lazy.
(b) Being selfish.
(c) Mismanaging society.
(d) Lying profusely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
2. Who does Carson prevent Avis from interacting with for her safety in Chapter 19?
3. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
4. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
5. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)