|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organizations have loyal revolutionists willing to participate at any cost in Chapter 22?
(a) Grangers and Mariners.
(b) Proletarians and Oligarchs.
(c) Oligarchs and Patriachs.
(d) Mercuraries and Favored Unions.
2. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's leadership.
(b) Jackson's superiors.
(c) Jackson's lawyers.
(d) Company's lawyers.
3. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
4. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(b) Everhard's books.
(c) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(d) Jackson's letters.
5. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
(a) Losing all of her wealth and influence.
(b) Being found by the Oligarchy and sent to the asylum.
(c) Being controlled by the Socialist machine.
(d) Being defeated through violence by the Anarchists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the revolutionary that helps Avis set up her home in the woods in Chapter 19?
3. Who made their money off of the workers?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. How do Avis and Everhard travel out of Chicago in Chapter 25?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)