|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
(a) Crowd riots.
(b) Political machinations.
(d) Stealth surveillance.
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Dancers and strippers.
(b) Overweight and over dressed men.
(c) Students and poor professors.
(d) Underweight and stylish men.
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Jackson's superiors.
(b) Company's lawyers.
(c) Jackson's lawyers.
(d) Company's leadership.
4. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
2. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
3. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
4. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
5. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)