|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
(a) Large corporations and trusts.
(b) Oligarchy and their structure.
(c) Anarchists and their chaos.
(d) Socialists and their power.
2. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What is the Oligarchy beginning to crush through violence in Chapter 10?
(a) The leader.
(b) The revolution.
(c) The preacher.
(d) The worker.
4. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
(a) A writing assistant.
(b) An artist.
(c) A journalist.
(d) An intern.
5. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
(a) Favored Unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
2. What is untouched and unharmed that belonged to the Oligarchs during the rampage in Chapter 24?
3. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
4. Who ironically owns the area that Avis takes refuge in in Chapter 18?
5. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)