|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(b) Anarchist rebellion.
(c) Socialist worker movement.
(d) Underground revolutionary movement.
4. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the socialists arrested at the event in Chapter 17?
2. What is Avis disguised as when she escaped the prison in Chapter 18?
3. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
4. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
5. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)