|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(b) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(c) Everhard's books.
(d) Jackson's letters.
3. Whose body does Avis see with Everhard as they try to leave Chicago in Chapter 25?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
(c) Bishop Morehouse.
4. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
(a) Audio recording.
5. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
(a) Disenfranchisement of the working poor.
(b) Food and agricultural changes.
(c) Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
(d) Technological advancement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the violent, secret side of the Revolution in Chapter 16?
2. What organizations have loyal revolutionists willing to participate at any cost in Chapter 22?
3. Who do the socialists drive out of power in Chapter 14?
4. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
5. What is to begin with a simultaneous, country-wide strike against the pillars of the Oligarchy's social and political structure in Chapter 22?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)