|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(b) Trust betrayers.
3. What do many of the abandoned proletariat turn to find meaning in Chapter 15?
(a) Communist books.
(b) Revolutionist speeches.
(c) Socialist actions.
(d) Biblical faith.
4. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
(a) Anarchy and Its Purpose.
(b) Socialists and the Working Poor.
(c) Economics and Education.
(d) Poverty and the Oligarchy.
5. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Selfishness and greed.
(b) Corruption and self-denial.
(c) Cowardice and manipulation.
(d) Violence and self-deprecation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
2. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
4. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
5. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)