|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard talk to when he contemplates how the Oligarchy will reassert control over the country in Chapter 14?
(a) A Socialist puppet.
(b) A Fascist dictator.
(c) A Communist spy.
(d) A leader of a union.
2. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
3. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) To a concentration camp.
(b) To prison.
(c) On a pilgrimage.
(d) On an extended vacation.
4. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
(a) Being defeated through violence by the Anarchists.
(b) Losing all of her wealth and influence.
(c) Being found by the Oligarchy and sent to the asylum.
(d) Being controlled by the Socialist machine.
5. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of his popular seminars.
(b) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(c) Some of the observations of reporters.
(d) Some of the drawbacks in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
2. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
3. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
4. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
5. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)