|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
2. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
3. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A position in the army.
(b) A job.
(c) A car.
(d) A peace offering.
4. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His lifestyle.
(b) His working class.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His cultural group.
5. Into what does Avis, Everhard and her father move into in Chapter 12?
(a) Underground hideout.
(b) Cave dwelling.
(c) Country estate.
(d) Small, four-room apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
2. What does the person that challenges Everhard say will happen to revolutionaries in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
4. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
5. What did the intellectual class love to hear the sound of in Chapter 1 according to Avis?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)