|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Family lawyer.
(b) Oligarchy leader.
(c) Revolutionist leader.
(d) Company lawyer.
3. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
4. Who suppresses Dr. Cunningham's book's publication?
5. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made their money off of the workers?
2. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
3. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
5. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)