|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
(a) Crowd riots.
(b) Political machinations.
(c) Stealth surveillance.
3. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
4. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
(a) Her dead mother.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her dead father.
(d) Her dead brother.
5. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
2. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
3. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
4. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
5. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)