|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
2. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
(b) Fighting Groups.
3. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
5. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
(a) Poverty and the Oligarchy.
(b) Anarchy and Its Purpose.
(c) Socialists and the Working Poor.
(d) Economics and Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
2. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
3. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
4. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
5. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)