|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
(a) Food and agricultural changes.
(b) Disenfranchisement of the working poor.
(c) Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
(d) Technological advancement.
2. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
3. In socialist theory and practice, who were entitled to more than what they were given in wages?
(b) Business owners.
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He is a liar.
(b) He was unwell.
(c) He is defeated.
(d) He was amazing.
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(c) They are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
2. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
3. What does Avis call Everhard?
4. Who do the socialists drive out of power in Chapter 14?
5. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)