|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the observations of reporters.
(b) Some of his popular seminars.
(c) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(d) Some of the drawbacks in society.
2. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
3. What does Avis describe as the environment that the Oligarchy, Everhard, and the directors of the revolution operated in Chapter 16?
(a) Communist totalitarianism.
(b) Nazi espionage.
(c) Anarchist confusion.
(d) Spying mistrust.
4. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
5. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
2. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
3. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
4. What group comes to a financial agreement with the Oligarchy in in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)