|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives potatoes that Avis witnesses in Chapter 12?
2. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
3. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
(a) Fighting Groups.
4. Who does Avis say unequivocally as not having anything to do with the the scary event at the speech in Chapter 17?
5. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
2. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
3. Who made their money off of the workers?
4. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)