|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group give to the Oligarchy in return for financial and material compensation in Chapter 15?
(a) Political support.
(b) Economic support.
(c) Art supplies.
(d) Health supplies.
2. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Personal and creative.
(b) Political and social.
(c) Economic and theoretical.
(d) Artistic and evolutionary.
3. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Imprisoning Everhard.
(b) Betraying the Bishop.
(c) Punishing her father.
(d) Perpetuating the situation.
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
5. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
(c) War veterans.
(d) Mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis call Everhard?
2. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
3. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
4. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
5. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)