|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
(a) Anarchy and Its Purpose.
(b) Poverty and the Oligarchy.
(c) Socialists and the Working Poor.
(d) Economics and Education.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Bishop's story.
(b) Wickson's story.
(c) Carson's story.
(d) Jackson's story.
3. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Hold peaceful demonstrations at all hours.
(b) Respond to violence with violence.
(c) Move to another country to continue protesting.
(d) Give up their right to bear arms.
4. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
5. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Tins and cans.
(b) Ammunition supplies.
(c) Borrowed umbrella.
(d) Borrowed books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
2. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
3. What does the Oligarchy do to prevent the Socialists from gaining a majority in Chapter 13?
4. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
5. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)