|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He was amazing.
(b) He was unwell.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He is defeated.
2. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
3. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(b) Some of his popular seminars.
(c) Some of the drawbacks in society.
(d) Some of the observations of reporters.
4. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
5. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
2. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
3. Who suppresses Dr. Cunningham's book's publication?
4. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
5. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)