|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group give to the Oligarchy in return for financial and material compensation in Chapter 15?
(a) Economic support.
(b) Political support.
(c) Health supplies.
(d) Art supplies.
2. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
3. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(c) Trust betrayers.
4. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Jackson's letters.
(b) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(c) Everhard's books.
(d) Avis' calligraphic reports.
5. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His cultural group.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His lifestyle.
(d) His working class.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
2. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
4. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
5. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)