|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes peaceful.
(b) It grows in popularity.
(c) It dies out.
(d) It becomes violent.
2. Who does Everhard talk to when he contemplates how the Oligarchy will reassert control over the country in Chapter 14?
(a) A Fascist dictator.
(b) A Communist spy.
(c) A leader of a union.
(d) A Socialist puppet.
3. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The business owner.
(b) The collective.
(c) The proletariat.
(d) The individual.
4. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of his popular seminars.
(b) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(c) Some of the drawbacks in society.
(d) Some of the observations of reporters.
5. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Jackson's story.
(b) Bishop's story.
(c) Carson's story.
(d) Wickson's story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
2. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
3. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
4. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
5. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)