|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(c) Trust betrayers.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
3. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
(b) Working class.
4. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Working socialists.
(b) Rebelling factions.
(c) Millionaire capitalists.
(d) Peaceful anarchists.
5. When an alliance is forged between the two countries, how is it broken in Chapter 13?
(a) German socialists arose.
(b) American socialists arose.
(c) French socialists arose.
(d) Russian socialists arose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
2. What do the abandoned proletariat wait for in Chapter 15?
3. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
4. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
5. Who do the socialists drive out of power in Chapter 14?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)