|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Bishop's story.
(b) Carson's story.
(c) Jackson's story.
(d) Wickson's story.
2. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Grangers.
(b) The Revolutionists.
(c) The Philomaths.
(d) The Wicksons.
3. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
4. Into what does Avis, Everhard and her father move into in Chapter 12?
(a) Underground hideout.
(b) Small, four-room apartment.
(c) Cave dwelling.
(d) Country estate.
5. In socialist theory and practice, who were entitled to more than what they were given in wages?
(d) Business owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
2. Who suppresses Dr. Cunningham's book's publication?
3. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
4. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
5. What does the person that challenges Everhard say will happen to revolutionaries in Chapter 4?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)