|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 2 centuries.
(b) 7 centuries.
(c) 10 centuries.
(d) 12 centuries.
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(b) Socialist worker movement.
(c) Anarchist rebellion.
(d) Underground revolutionary movement.
3. When was the Iron Heel published?
(a) Early 1900s.
(b) Early 1940s.
(c) Early 1880s.
(d) Early 1920s.
4. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
(a) Natural sciences and psychology.
(b) Art, philosophy, and natural sciences.
(c) Business, politics, and governance.
(d) Business, art, and economics.
5. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
(a) Being ridiculed by some friends.
(b) Being avoided by some friends.
(c) Being chosen by some friends.
(d) Being heralded as a prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the manuscript hidden?
2. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
3. Who receives potatoes that Avis witnesses in Chapter 12?
4. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
5. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)