|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
(a) Germany and Russia.
(b) United States and Russia.
(c) United States and Germany.
(d) Russia and France.
2. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Socialist belief.
(b) Anarchist violence.
(c) Proletarian leanings.
(d) Desire for profit.
3. Who is the armless peddler?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(b) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
(c) Because they were cowards.
(d) Because they feared losing support of their families.
5. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) Third Revolt.
(b) First Revolt.
(c) Fourth Revolt.
(d) Second Revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workers in both countries do that stop working for a week in Chapter 13?
2. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
3. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
4. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
5. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)