|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
(a) Business, politics, and governance.
(b) Natural sciences and psychology.
(c) Business, art, and economics.
(d) Art, philosophy, and natural sciences.
2. Who made their money off of the workers?
(b) Business owners.
3. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 10 centuries.
(b) 7 centuries.
(c) 12 centuries.
(d) 2 centuries.
4. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
5. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
(a) The workers and the Socialists.
(b) The rebels and the Anarchists.
(c) The poor and the working classes.
(d) The rich and the Oligarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Oligarchy create involving art in Chapter 14?
2. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
3. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
4. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
5. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)