|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(b) Ability to make fire.
(d) Ability to work.
2. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Games and Gander.
(b) Fools and Wise Men.
(c) Profit and Loss.
(d) Love and Death.
3. What do the abandoned proletariat wait for in Chapter 15?
(a) Third Coming.
(b) First Coming.
(c) Second Coming.
(d) Twelfth Coming.
4. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
(a) Being controlled by the Socialist machine.
(b) Losing all of her wealth and influence.
(c) Being defeated through violence by the Anarchists.
(d) Being found by the Oligarchy and sent to the asylum.
5. When an alliance is forged between the two countries, how is it broken in Chapter 13?
(a) Russian socialists arose.
(b) American socialists arose.
(c) German socialists arose.
(d) French socialists arose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
2. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
3. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
4. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
5. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)