|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(a) They are.
2. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) Business owners.
(b) Legal groups.
(c) American militia.
(d) Government associations.
3. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
(a) Technological advancement.
(b) Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
(c) Disenfranchisement of the working poor.
(d) Food and agricultural changes.
4. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(a) Ability to make fire.
(c) Ability to work.
5. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
(a) Business, politics, and governance.
(b) Natural sciences and psychology.
(c) Business, art, and economics.
(d) Art, philosophy, and natural sciences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
2. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
3. What does Everhard's partners hope that the conflict in the Congressional elections would come to in Chapter 11?
4. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
5. When was the Iron Heel published?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)