|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
(a) Anarchy and Its Purpose.
(b) Poverty and the Oligarchy.
(c) Economics and Education.
(d) Socialists and the Working Poor.
4. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Philomaths.
(b) The Grangers.
(c) The Revolutionists.
(d) The Wicksons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
2. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
3. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
4. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
5. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)