|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After refusing to take a bribe, who loses his home, wealth and influence in Chapter 11?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What does Avis call Everhard?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her nemesis.
(c) Her trouble.
(d) Her eagle.
3. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Economic and theoretical.
(b) Personal and creative.
(c) Artistic and evolutionary.
(d) Political and social.
4. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The collective.
(c) The business owner.
(d) The individual.
5. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Jackson's superiors.
(b) Company's lawyers.
(c) Company's leadership.
(d) Jackson's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jackson live?
2. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
3. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
4. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
5. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)