|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Revolutionists.
(b) The Grangers.
(c) The Wicksons.
(d) The Philomaths.
2. What does the Oligarchy create involving art in Chapter 14?
(a) Monolithic monuments.
(b) Wonder cities.
(c) Train stations.
(d) Fire stations.
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(a) They are.
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
5. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Proletarian leanings.
(b) Anarchist violence.
(c) Socialist belief.
(d) Desire for profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
2. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
3. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
4. What do many of the abandoned proletariat turn to find meaning in Chapter 15?
5. How does the Oligarchy keep getting in the way of the Revolutionaries in Chapter 14?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)