|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Peddlers and peddling.
(b) Rebels and communists.
(c) Working and capitalist classes.
(d) Socialists and revolutionists.
2. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A job.
(b) A position in the army.
(c) A car.
(d) A peace offering.
3. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
4. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
(a) A regrettable mistake.
(b) A folly.
(c) A long-forgotten compromise.
(d) An adventure.
5. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
(a) He is squashed in a protest.
(b) He is heralded as a savior.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is led away from the podium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
2. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
4. Where was the manuscript hidden?
5. What do the workers in both countries do that stop working for a week in Chapter 13?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)