|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What does Everhard's partners hope that the conflict in the Congressional elections would come to in Chapter 11?
(a) A wild demonstration.
(b) A peaceful resolution.
(c) A ceasefire.
(d) A tumultuous resurgence.
3. What group's members become separated by a higher lifestyle, thus creating a caste system in Chapter 15?
(c) Favored Unions.
4. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
(a) The rich and the Oligarchy.
(b) The rebels and the Anarchists.
(c) The poor and the working classes.
(d) The workers and the Socialists.
5. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what did London's socialist ideals exert tension or experience conflict with?
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
3. What country becomes an oligarchy on its own after a social revolution in Chapter 15?
4. What is the Oligarchy beginning to crush through violence in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)