|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what did London's socialist ideals exert tension or experience conflict with?
(a) Capitalist experience.
(b) Fascist experience.
(c) Socialist experience.
(d) Marxist experience.
2. What did speaker after speaker do to Everhard during his speech in Chapter 4?
(a) Defeat him.
(b) Interrupt him.
(c) Challenge him.
(d) Submit to him.
3. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) Legal groups.
(b) American militia.
(c) Business owners.
(d) Government associations.
4. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Tins and cans.
(b) Borrowed books.
(c) Ammunition supplies.
(d) Borrowed umbrella.
5. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Working socialists.
(b) Millionaire capitalists.
(c) Peaceful anarchists.
(d) Rebelling factions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
3. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
4. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
5. Who is the armless peddler?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)