|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Move to another country to continue protesting.
(b) Respond to violence with violence.
(c) Hold peaceful demonstrations at all hours.
(d) Give up their right to bear arms.
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Underground revolutionary movement.
(b) Anarchist rebellion.
(c) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(d) Socialist worker movement.
3. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(b) Ability to make fire.
(d) Ability to work.
4. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A writing assistant.
(c) An intern.
(d) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
2. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
3. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
4. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
5. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)