|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Anarchist rebellion.
(b) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(c) Underground revolutionary movement.
(d) Socialist worker movement.
2. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
(a) A socialist agenda.
(b) A capitalist machine.
(c) Fear tactics.
(d) Nazi propaganda.
3. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His brothers and sisters.
(c) His friends and acquaintances.
(d) His lawyers and superiors.
4. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
(b) Because they feared losing support of their families.
(c) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(d) Because they were cowards.
5. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
(a) An artist.
(b) A journalist.
(c) An intern.
(d) A writing assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
2. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
3. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
4. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
5. Where does Jackson live?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)