|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
(b) A mob cartel.
(c) An underground tavern.
(d) A prostitution brothel.
2. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
3. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
(a) Fear tactics.
(b) A socialist agenda.
(c) Nazi propaganda.
(d) A capitalist machine.
4. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Overweight and over dressed men.
(b) Dancers and strippers.
(c) Students and poor professors.
(d) Underweight and stylish men.
5. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Lying profusely.
(b) Being selfish.
(c) Mismanaging society.
(d) Being lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
2. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
4. Who made their money off of the workers?
5. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)