|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Working socialists.
(b) Millionaire capitalists.
(c) Rebelling factions.
(d) Peaceful anarchists.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Jackson's story.
(b) Wickson's story.
(c) Carson's story.
(d) Bishop's story.
3. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
(a) Her dead father.
(b) Her dead mother.
(c) Her dead brother.
(d) Her dead husband.
4. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who does Avis encounter in the city that has an expression of horror all the time in Chapter 4?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
2. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
3. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
4. What is the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
5. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)