|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
(a) Fear tactics.
(b) A socialist agenda.
(c) Nazi propaganda.
(d) A capitalist machine.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Bishop's story.
(b) Wickson's story.
(c) Jackson's story.
(d) Carson's story.
3. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Underweight and stylish men.
(b) Overweight and over dressed men.
(c) Dancers and strippers.
(d) Students and poor professors.
4. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
(a) Anarchical present and Tyrannical future.
(b) Marxist present and Fascist future.
(c) Socialist revolution and Utopian future.
(d) Utopian present and Dystopian future.
5. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Profit and Loss.
(b) Fools and Wise Men.
(c) Love and Death.
(d) Games and Gander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
2. When was the Iron Heel published?
3. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
5. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)