|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Millionaire capitalists.
(b) Working socialists.
(c) Peaceful anarchists.
(d) Rebelling factions.
2. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
3. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
(a) He is led away from the podium.
(b) He is squashed in a protest.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is heralded as a savior.
4. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) To a concentration camp.
(b) On an extended vacation.
(c) To prison.
(d) On a pilgrimage.
5. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
(a) Iron Heel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
2. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
3. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
4. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
5. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)