|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
2. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Peddlers and peddling.
(b) Working and capitalist classes.
(c) Socialists and revolutionists.
(d) Rebels and communists.
3. What is the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Small capitalists.
(b) Big business.
4. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
(a) His brothers and sisters.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His lawyers and superiors.
(d) His friends and acquaintances.
5. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
(a) Avis' father.
(b) Avis' lover.
(c) Avis' brother.
(d) Avis' uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
2. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
3. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
5. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)