|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Underground revolutionary movement.
(b) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(c) Socialist worker movement.
(d) Anarchist rebellion.
2. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) To prison.
(b) On a pilgrimage.
(c) On an extended vacation.
(d) To a concentration camp.
3. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
(a) A dinner party sociologist.
(b) A recluse.
(c) A hard drinker.
(d) A demanding professor.
5. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
2. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
3. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
4. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
5. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)