|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's lawyers.
(b) Jackson's lawyers.
(c) Jackson's superiors.
(d) Company's leadership.
2. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
3. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
(b) Iron Heel.
4. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) First Revolt.
(b) Second Revolt.
(c) Third Revolt.
(d) Fourth Revolt.
5. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
2. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
3. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Avis encounter in the city that has an expression of horror all the time in Chapter 4?
5. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)