|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Family lawyer.
(b) Oligarchy leader.
(c) Company lawyer.
(d) Revolutionist leader.
2. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
3. The tension between what two opposing interests is the driving force behind the plot of the Iron Heel?
(a) Proletariats and socialists.
(b) Socialists and economists.
(c) Marxists and Fascists.
(d) Workers and capitalists.
4. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) American militia.
(b) Legal groups.
(c) Government associations.
(d) Business owners.
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
2. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
3. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)