|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Selfishness and greed.
(b) Cowardice and manipulation.
(c) Violence and self-deprecation.
(d) Corruption and self-denial.
2. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
(a) Iron Heel.
3. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His lifestyle.
(c) His cultural group.
(d) His working class.
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
2. Where does Jackson live?
3. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
4. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
5. What did speaker after speaker do to Everhard during his speech in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)