|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) In a safe.
(d) Ancient oak tree.
2. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
3. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(b) Underground revolutionary movement.
(c) Anarchist rebellion.
(d) Socialist worker movement.
4. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
5. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the drawbacks in society.
(b) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(c) Some of the observations of reporters.
(d) Some of his popular seminars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
2. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)