|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Anarchist rebellion.
(b) Underground revolutionary movement.
(c) Socialist worker movement.
(d) Revolutionary socialist movement.
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(c) They are.
4. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(b) Iron workers.
(d) Cultured wives.
5. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
2. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
3. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
4. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
5. Who does Avis encounter in the city that has an expression of horror all the time in Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)