|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avis call Everhard?
(a) Her trouble.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her eagle.
(d) Her nemesis.
2. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(b) Iron workers.
(d) Cultured wives.
3. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
(b) Iron Heel.
4. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(a) Trust betrayers.
5. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(a) Ability to work.
(c) Ability to make fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
2. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
3. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
5. Where does Jackson live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)