|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Economic and theoretical.
(b) Artistic and evolutionary.
(c) Political and social.
(d) Personal and creative.
3. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
(a) Her father.
4. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Hold peaceful demonstrations at all hours.
(b) Respond to violence with violence.
(c) Move to another country to continue protesting.
(d) Give up their right to bear arms.
5. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
(a) George Orwell.
(b) H. Bruce Franklin.
(c) Theodore Dryser.
(d) Jack London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
2. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
3. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
4. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)