|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(a) Cultured wives.
(d) Iron workers.
2. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Millionaire capitalists.
(b) Working socialists.
(c) Peaceful anarchists.
(d) Rebelling factions.
3. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(c) Trust betrayers.
4. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the observations of reporters.
(b) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(c) Some of his popular seminars.
(d) Some of the drawbacks in society.
5. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) In a cave.
(d) Ancient oak tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
2. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
3. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
4. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
5. Against what did London's socialist ideals exert tension or experience conflict with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)