|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Underground revolutionary movement.
(b) Socialist worker movement.
(c) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(d) Anarchist rebellion.
3. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Family lawyer.
(b) Oligarchy leader.
(c) Company lawyer.
(d) Revolutionist leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Iron Heel published?
2. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
4. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
5. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)