|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Millionaire capitalists.
(b) Rebelling factions.
(c) Working socialists.
(d) Peaceful anarchists.
2. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Working and capitalist classes.
(b) Socialists and revolutionists.
(c) Rebels and communists.
(d) Peddlers and peddling.
3. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
4. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
(d) Working class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
2. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
4. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
5. The tension between what two opposing interests is the driving force behind the plot of the Iron Heel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)