|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's leadership.
(b) Company's lawyers.
(c) Jackson's superiors.
(d) Jackson's lawyers.
2. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
3. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
(a) Her dead brother.
(b) Her dead mother.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her dead father.
4. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Being lazy.
(b) Mismanaging society.
(c) Lying profusely.
(d) Being selfish.
5. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Working and capitalist classes.
(b) Rebels and communists.
(c) Peddlers and peddling.
(d) Socialists and revolutionists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Jackson live?
3. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
4. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
5. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)