|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The individual.
(c) The business owner.
(d) The collective.
2. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 2 centuries.
(c) 10 centuries.
(d) 7 centuries.
3. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
4. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(b) Because they feared losing support of their families.
(c) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
(d) Because they were cowards.
5. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His lawyers and superiors.
(c) His brothers and sisters.
(d) His friends and acquaintances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
2. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
3. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
4. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
5. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)