|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His lawyers and superiors.
(c) His friends and acquaintances.
(d) His brothers and sisters.
2. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Rebels and communists.
(b) Socialists and revolutionists.
(c) Peddlers and peddling.
(d) Working and capitalist classes.
4. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
5. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) First Revolt.
(b) Fourth Revolt.
(c) Second Revolt.
(d) Third Revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
3. When was the Iron Heel published?
4. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
5. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)