|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
3. The tension between what two opposing interests is the driving force behind the plot of the Iron Heel?
(a) Workers and capitalists.
(b) Socialists and economists.
(c) Marxists and Fascists.
(d) Proletariats and socialists.
4. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 2 centuries.
(c) 10 centuries.
(d) 7 centuries.
5. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
2. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
3. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
4. Where does Jackson live?
5. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)