|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The business owner.
(b) The individual.
(c) The collective.
(d) The proletariat.
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Socialist worker movement.
(b) Underground revolutionary movement.
(c) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(d) Anarchist rebellion.
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Peddlers and peddling.
(b) Socialists and revolutionists.
(c) Working and capitalist classes.
(d) Rebels and communists.
4. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Personal and creative.
(b) Political and social.
(c) Economic and theoretical.
(d) Artistic and evolutionary.
5. Against what did London's socialist ideals exert tension or experience conflict with?
(a) Marxist experience.
(b) Capitalist experience.
(c) Socialist experience.
(d) Fascist experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jackson live?
2. Who made their money off of the workers?
3. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
4. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
5. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)