|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Students and poor professors.
(b) Underweight and stylish men.
(c) Dancers and strippers.
(d) Overweight and over dressed men.
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) Ancient oak tree.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a cave.
3. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
4. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(b) Everhard's books.
(c) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(d) Jackson's letters.
5. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
2. In socialist theory and practice, who were entitled to more than what they were given in wages?
3. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
4. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
5. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)