|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
2. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Company's lawyers.
(b) Company's leadership.
(c) Jackson's superiors.
(d) Jackson's lawyers.
3. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) Second Revolt.
(b) First Revolt.
(c) Third Revolt.
(d) Fourth Revolt.
4. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Political and social.
(b) Economic and theoretical.
(c) Personal and creative.
(d) Artistic and evolutionary.
5. Who made their money off of the workers?
(c) Business owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
2. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
3. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
4. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
5. Where was the manuscript hidden?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)