|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Everhard's books.
(b) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(c) Jackson's letters.
(d) Avis' calligraphic reports.
3. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a cave.
(b) Ancient oak tree.
(c) In a safe.
(d) In a tavern.
5. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) Second Revolt.
(b) Fourth Revolt.
(c) First Revolt.
(d) Third Revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
2. When was the Iron Heel published?
3. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
4. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
5. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)