|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(a) Trust betrayers.
2. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What did the intellectual class love to hear the sound of in Chapter 1 according to Avis?
(a) Their own voices.
(b) The national anthem.
(c) The music they composed.
(d) The songs of their fathers.
4. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what did London's socialist ideals exert tension or experience conflict with?
2. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
3. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
4. Where was the manuscript hidden?
5. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)