|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
(d) Working class.
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) Ancient oak tree.
(d) In a cave.
3. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
4. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(a) Ability to make fire.
(d) Ability to work.
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
3. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
4. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
5. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)