|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Everhard gives to the intellectual class?
(b) Trust betrayers.
2. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the observations of reporters.
(b) Some of his popular seminars.
(c) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(d) Some of the drawbacks in society.
3. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
4. When was the Iron Heel published?
(a) Early 1920s.
(b) Early 1880s.
(c) Early 1900s.
(d) Early 1940s.
5. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) Third Revolt.
(b) Fourth Revolt.
(c) Second Revolt.
(d) First Revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
3. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
4. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
5. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)