|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(b) Ability to make fire.
(d) Ability to work.
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Overweight and over dressed men.
(b) Students and poor professors.
(c) Underweight and stylish men.
(d) Dancers and strippers.
3. When was the Iron Heel published?
(a) Early 1920s.
(b) Early 1940s.
(c) Early 1900s.
(d) Early 1880s.
4. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
5. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
2. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
3. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
4. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
5. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)