|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Peddlers and peddling.
(b) Rebels and communists.
(c) Socialists and revolutionists.
(d) Working and capitalist classes.
4. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
(a) Marxist present and Fascist future.
(b) Anarchical present and Tyrannical future.
(c) Utopian present and Dystopian future.
(d) Socialist revolution and Utopian future.
5. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(b) Some of the observations of reporters.
(c) Some of the drawbacks in society.
(d) Some of his popular seminars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
2. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
3. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
4. Who made their money off of the workers?
5. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)