|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Overweight and over dressed men.
(b) Dancers and strippers.
(c) Students and poor professors.
(d) Underweight and stylish men.
2. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
3. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
(a) Disenfranchisement of the working poor.
(b) Technological advancement.
(c) Causes and effects of the workers' movement.
(d) Food and agricultural changes.
4. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
(a) Working class.
5. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
(a) Artistic and evolutionary.
(b) Political and social.
(c) Economic and theoretical.
(d) Personal and creative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
2. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
4. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
5. What does Avis call Everhard?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)