|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
3. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
4. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
5. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Revolutionists.
(b) The Philomaths.
(c) The Grangers.
(d) The Wicksons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
2. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
3. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
4. What does Everhard's partners hope that the conflict in the Congressional elections would come to in Chapter 11?
5. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)